Recently, I've been really into Chinese modern dramas, Please recommend me some you enjoyed, I don't mind what the the plot is and if you want, tell me a little bit about the dramas you recommend eg: the plot,slow/fast romance/love triangles ect...(without spoiling to much)

Some that I have watched are:

-Put your head on my shoulder

-About is love

-Only side by side with you

-Everyone wants to meet you

-Forget you, remember love

Intense Love - The ML & FL have an arranged marriage, set up by their parents. ML is a doctor, FL is an actress. No love triangle, really fluffy romance drama

My Love, Enlighten Me - The FL is a popstar, who essentially has her career ruined by the ML. FL ends up working for the ML in the fashion industry. Slight love triangle.

Skate Into Love - ML & FL are both athletes, their is a love triangle of some sort but the FL isn't interested in the SML. Quite slow paced romance

To Be a Better Man - wonderful, funny heartwarming drama about adults (mostly!) who have been through a lot of pain but learn to love and laugh again. Main character is an ex chef who has lost not only his girlfriend but also his sense of smell, and in the beginning of the drama he finds himself the guardian of his best friend's teenage daughter. 

Hope All Is Well With Us - a couple gets divorced in the start of the drama, and they go their separate ways to figure out their lives. The woman is diagnosed with depression and feels that she needs to get out in the world and get a job to regain her sense of self-worth. The husband who has always been goal-oriented and only focused on his career has to deal with poverty as he needs to take care of the young son. New people enter their lives... 

Return the World to You - melodramatic and crazy plot set in the fashion industry, but if you suspend your disbelief, you're in for a fun ride. The male lead is top notch. 

Our Glamorous Time - also set in the fashion industry, but not as melo, mostly cute romance. It's about business and achieving one's goals. 

Find Yourself (May/ December romance)

Well-Intended Love Season 1+2 (illness and contract marriage)

Accidentally In Love (hidden identity/college life)

Love 020 (not bad, kind of overly recommended though, gaming world/college life)

Find Yourself  is one I would definitely recommend, it's got good, low key chemistry and it isn't too silly. https://mydramalist.com/30372-find-yourself

Lucky's First Love is charming, a little on the sillier side but really well done, especially if you can handle that wig. Lots of laughter and spice. https://mydramalist.com/31239-the-world-owes-me-a-first-love

BUT.... 

Le Coup de Foudre (which means like a bolt of lightning [love hits you], but it's kind of a misnomer)  is by far the best mod c-drama I have seen yet. It goes through about 15 years of their lives at a good pace,  the secondary romance is just as good as the main (some say better) and it's one that I've already watched twice in the span of 6 months.  Slow burn romance, with lots of angst, friendships, not an inordinate amount of cliches- and it's based on a true story. https://mydramalist.com/27234-le-coup-de-foudre