Hey!

Soo... I´m searching for dramas where the Female Lead tries to set up the Male Lead with someone else.

1 example that comes to my mind is The Romance of Tiger and Rose. I love this drama!

So basically: Because of some reasons the FL tries to set up the ML with someone else (I don´t care with whom) but in the process, the ML falls for the FL.

Another example, that comes near my discription is Birth of a Beauty. Love this too!

Important things:

• Male Lead falls in love first
  • No medical drama
  • No weak/dumb Female Lead 
  • Some jealous moments
  • Happy Ending

Bonuses:

• Oblivious/obtuse FL who can´t take hints and don´t know that the the guy loves her until he confesses
  • Not too fast pasted romance (Comes together at the end or near the end)
  • Bickering couple
  • From Hate to love/From Friends to lovers
  • Not too many episodes
  • Young characters/young cast
  • No big Age Gap especially Older Woman/Younger Man 

I also love dramas like Boy For Rent where the FL is in love with someone else and the ML tries to set her up with the guy but ends up falling for her.

Any country is welcome!

My Love, Enlighten Me 

Story of Yanxi Palace -  Seems to be what you asked for but a much longer drama (70 eps) so it takes longer to happen but FL wants ML to love her mistress (The empress, his first wife) deeply but he eventually starts falling for her(More deeply than his other wives)

King is Not Easy - Isn't really what you asked for as its the other way round. ML firsts stars by trying to get FL with another man but falls for her (First)

itscelina :

My Love, Enlighten Me 

Story of Yanxi Palace -  Seems to be what you asked for but a much longer drama (70 eps) so it takes longer to happen but FL wants ML to love her mistress (The empress, his first wife) deeply but he eventually starts falling for her(More deeply than his other wives)

King is Not Easy - Isn't really what you asked for as its the other way round. ML firsts stars by trying to get FL with another man but falls for her (First)

Thank you so much!

Bubblegum20:
I´m searching for dramas where the Female Lead tries to set up the Male Lead with someone else.

A Piece of Your Mind - The FL helps the ML reconnect with his first love and they mourn her death together. The FL falls first but the ML is intrigued by the FL from the beginning. The FL tries to hide her feelings and doesn't act on them because of the situation with the ML's first love. So the dynamic is pretty different from most FL-falls-first dramas.

Bubblegum20:
I also love dramas like Boy For Rent where the FL is in love with someone else and the ML tries to set her up with the guy but ends up falling for her.

The Story of Ming Lan - Shortly after the ML starts to fall for the FL he tries his best to help the FL's fiancee overcome obstacles that would prevent them from getting married, because he knows the FL will be hurt if the fiancee betrays her (the FL likes her fiancee, but I never felt that she was really in-love with him). When the finacee does not accept the ML's offer of help and chooses his family obligations over the FL, the ML has a clear conscience and pursues her himself.

Wednesday 3:30 PM - The ML helps the FL feel better / stick it to her ex (who broke up with her at 3:30 on a Wednesday, the time and day of the week that she believes she looks her worst and most worn out, to date a younger co-worker) by taking her on fake dates at 3:30 on Wednesdays where she can re-energize.

Jealousy Incarnate - The ML is not the brightest. The FL liked him for years and he rejected her. Then when he finally starts to develop feelings for her he panics and sets her up with his best friend, who already likes her and is a serious catch. Of course they hit it off and the ML falls even harder.

Thank you AH! I don't know how to quote a short part of your recommendation so I'm reply like this. 

I already watched Wednesday 3:30 P.M. and really liked it! I just didn't liked the ending that much because of the time step.

Bubblegum20:
Thank you AH! I don't know how to quote a short part of your recommendation so I'm reply like this. 

You're welcome :) If you're on desktop you can quote part of a reply by highlighting the part you want to quote. A "Quote button should appear above the quote that you can click on. Not sure if it's different on mobile. 

AH :

You're welcome :) If you're on desktop you can quote part of a reply by highlighting the part you want to quote. A "Quote button should appear above the quote that you can click on. Not sure if it's different on mobile. 

Thank you, it worked :)