Hello

Does anyone know of any historical/fantasy cdramas where the main pairing getstogether early on and stays together while facing a threat rather than having continuous misunderstandings they split them apart every few episodes (I mean it’s enjoyable but I would like to see a couple stay together through thick and thin)

Singing All Along (I can't remember if they got together early on or not)

Legend of the Phoenix (romance develops pretty quickly, not really misunderstandings...they trust each other a lot, but they are physically separated a lot too so the scenes together become less and less

• The Eternal Love - The leads get married in episode 2. The ML starts to trust the FL, gets a bit jealous, feels attracted to FL, and sleeps with the FL in episode 6. I'd say they've both fallen for each other by episode 8. There's a big misunderstanding in episode 12 but its resolved very quickly and they don't break up. The ML loses his memories in episode 21, but again its resolved pretty quickly and they don't break up.
  • Sound of the Desert - The FL finally accepts the ML's marriage proposal in episode 18 (although they never get married because the King wants the ML to marry someone else, so he has to avoid marriage entirely, but they still live together as if they were married, just without the title). Their relationship isn't always completely smooth, but they never break up. 
  • Oh My General - I'm currently watching this one. The leads get married in episode 3 and the ML starts to accept the FL in episode 7 and then comes to fully love and appreciate her more and more throughout the first half of the drama. I'm on episode 35 and so far there haven't been any break ups.

Thank you both I’ll check these out 

Legend of Fu Yao - They team up very early and their chemistry is great. However, in the beginning it is not clear if they are on the same side or not. They grow to lovers while time passes by.

Princess Wei Young - actually one of the less couples in C-Dramas which trust in each other is so deep and honest

real_Mokona:

Legend of Fu Yao - They team up very early and their chemistry is great. However, in the beginning it is not clear if they are on the same side or not. They grow to lovers while time passes by.

Princess Wei Young - actually one of the less couples in C-Dramas which trust in each other is so deep and honest

But in Princess Weiyoung , after FL misunderstood ML for death of her family she kept her distance from ML for long time...also both of them were forced to married Second leads....that's reason I end up drop this drama because there were so many misunderstanding 

Coffee:

But in Princess Weiyoung , after FL misunderstood ML for death of her family she kept her distance from ML for long time...also both of them were forced to married Second leads....that's reason I end up drop this drama because many misunderstanding.

Coffee is partly correct - there are three instances in The Princess Weiyoung where, after falling for each other, the leads are not together. One of those instances involves a misunderstanding, and another instance stems from a situation where one of them is framed for something they didn't do. However, the last instance is actually an example of the leads trusting each other and working together. 

The leads fall for each other not knowing each other's true identities. When the FL learns that the ML is the grandson of the Emperor that she believes is responsible for the annihilation of her family, she turns cold towards the ML because she is bent on revenge against his family and believes they cannot be together. The ML remains interest in and in love with the FL at that time and continues to help her whenever he can. When she finally explains her identity and why they can't be together, he sticks with her anyway and that's when they first really get together. Later on, they find proof that a villainous character tricked the Emperor, so the Emperor did not deceive, betray, falsely accuse, or order the killing of the FL's family

The second instance is when the FL is framed for killing the ML's mother. Even when there's a ton of evidence against the FL, he cannot bear the thought of her being executed. And once he's over the initial shock of his mother's death, he works on investigating the truth and helping her. Ultimately he is forced to marry the SFL in order to save the FL, and the villain makes him promise not to explain everything to the FL. This leads the FL to believe that the ML has abandoned her, even though he's doing all this to protect her. But the situation doesn't last very long because as soon as the FL is in danger again the ML reveals the truth. The SFL also dies. I don't remember the exact details but iirc she was executed for being the real murderer

The last instance is when the main villain captures the leads, the ML pretends to go crazy from being tortured and the FL pretends to accept the villain's marriage proposal. But they are both working together to trick the villain, and they make their move during the "wedding" between the villain and the FL. So the FL does not marry the villain, and the leads are not broken up due to a misunderstanding between them at that point. It's the opposite: they understand each other well and are conspiring together. 

Basically there's a time when the FL believes they can't be together, there's a time when the FL believes that the ML has forsaken her but he's actually protecting her, and there's a time when the FL has to pretend that she has forsaken the ML but she's actually working with him against the main villain. Apart from the immediate aftermath of his mother's death, the ML always trusts and stands by the FL. He tells her he will stand by her whether or not there is evidence to support her innocence, and it's true.