Looking for dramas that have just regular people as the leads. No rich cocky asshole who learns his lesson later. No bratty princess who learns the meaning of love. Preferably a happy ending, i don't want my leads dying on me. One example I can think of is Buzzer Beat. It's just a basketball player trying to make ends meet and a part time worker at a bookstore looking to become a violinist. Two regular people who become good friends and later fall in love. They don't have any hidden agendas, mysterious past, crazy ex's or extreme personalities.
The Beast and The Beauty The Perfect Couple High School Debut Love 911 Penny Pinchers Too Beautiful to Lie Almost Love A Gentleman's Dignity Sophie's Revenge Chilling Romance (not quite normal female lead, but still posting it)
anka1002 wrote: http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/3570/gentlemans-dignity

shallamar wrote:
A Gentleman's Dignity
Chilling Romance (not quite normal female lead, but still posting it)

I agree with A Gentleman's Dignity and Chilling Romance

Try these

Iki mo Dekinai Natsu
Nagareboshi
I can advise you reply 1997. it tells the story of teenager, her best friends and family. also the 2nd season of the japanese version of boys over flower is much better than the first, but the 1st season is still fine.
Pride What's up fox 9 ends 2 outs
Dal Ja's Spring I Need Romance The World That They Live In Can We Get Married? Soulmate - this one would be my favourite, I'm usually not a fan of the whole fate topic but I liked it in this drama I'd also recommend the movies Penny Pinchers and Chilling Romance that have already been mentionend. If you don't mind some explicit/sex scenes My P.S. Partner is a great movie as well!
Taiwanese drama In Time With You is a really good one.
If you want this kind of feeling try ome japanase dramas..most of them are like this:
1.Kimi wa Petto
2.Nobuta Wo Produce
3.Kimi ni Todoke(normal highchool students)
4.Summer Nude
5.Tatta Hitotsu no Koi(one of the most beautiful love stories out there)
Definitely agree with Tatta Hitotsu no Koi and Kimi wa Petto. Maybe try the movie Postman to Heaven?