I really liked TROTAR because of the dynamic of the relationship between the leads. Does anyone know any Chinese dramas that have the same type of relationship between the leads? Thanks in advance!

Love Better Than Immortality - Similar relationship and also has Zhao LuSi (Rosy Zhao). ML falls first, he is very cold to others except the FL who he has a soft spot for (Very cute romance but some steamy scenes too like in TROTAR). Like Han Shuo, he goes against her at one point due to a misunderstanding but will do anything to protect her.

The Eternal Love - Time travel and cute romance. (Begins with hate/love until ML falls first)

The Princess Wei Young  - Tuoba Jun in TPWY is quite adorable when with the FL like Han Shuo in TROTAR. They can both be really strong too though. ML falls first

Princess at Large - FL acts more mature compared to Qian Qian but later on the couple acts similar. ML falls first like Han Shuo in TROTAR

Unique Lady: Part 1 - Also a time travel drama. FL gets sucked into a game. Similar relationship (Begins with hate/love until ML falls first)

My Fantastic Mrs Right: Season 1  - Also time travel. Like Han Shuo he begins by hating her but then falls first for her (She takes a while to fall like Qian Qian). He acts very cute towards her but more cold to others like Han Shuo.

The Romance of Hua Rong - Two people from completely different backgrounds like Qian Qian and Han Shuo. They have a cute romance but a lot of action is involved. ML falls first

Great recommendations there, all of those are my Favorites. But I didn't watch The Romance of Tiger and Rose yet

redxxxcrimson:

Great recommendations there, all of those are my Favorites. But I didn't watch The Romance of Tiger and Rose yet

They are also my favourites! You should really watch TROTAR, they have such great chemistry and the storyline is great. Also, there may be a season two due to its great popularity in China currently.

itscelina :

They are also my favourites! You should really watch TROTAR, they have such great chemistry and the storyline is great. Also, there may be a season two due to its great popularity in China currently?

Oh! How great it would be to have a season 2? But only if it's as good as season 1. I'm not sure where the story will go further. 

IWatchDramas:

Oh! How great it would be to have a season 2? But only if it's as good as season 1. I'm not sure where the story will go further. 

I have to agree. But I think a season two is being created not only due to its popularity but due to the rushed ending that most people where upset about. 

itscelina :

I have to agree. But I think a season two is being created not only due to its popularity but due to the rushed ending that most people where upset about. 

Yes, the ending was lackluster. Not even a kiss XD

I am currently watching "The Legend of Jin Yan" and I can totally picture Zhao Lu Si as the FL.

thank you!!!!! and also i highly reccomend TROTAR its so good