Hi MDLOVERS. 

I am looking for a Kdrama with a FL who loves two men /two brothers at the same time and she can't decide whom should she choose. 

Or at least something similar to it, let's call it " love confusion ".

My First First Love s1&2  - 6 ep each season

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Moon Lovers
Boys Over Flowers/ Hana Yori Dango
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
Empress Ki
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

Drama that I didn't like but you may like it:

My Secret Hotel

• Reply 1988 - BFFs
  • A Love To Kill - bros
  • Jealousy Incarnate - BFFs
  • Dream High - roommates
  • Biscuit Teacher and star candy - step relatives
  • Discovery of Romance - exBF vs Current BF
  • Memories of Bali 
  • Witch's Romance 
  • +1 Jealousy Incarnate - The FL genuinely has feelings for two guys at the same time and is really torn between them (so she decides to try dating them both at the same time, with their knowledge and agreement).
  • +1 Dream High - The two MCs both fall for the FL. She dates one of them, but later develops feelings for the other MC. She tries to resist / suppress her feelings and feels extremely guilty and torn, but the first MC lets her go and she ultimately ends up with the other MC
  • +1 Witch's Romance - The FL's fiance disappeared before their wedding. Years later the FL meets the ML and, just when the FL starts to date the ML after many ups and downs, her ex-fiance returns and the misunderstanding behind his disappearance is uncovered. The FL tries getting to know her ex-fiance again and he still wants to marry her. She feels she should want to marry her ex-fiance because he is a better fit for her (mainly because the ML is much younger than her).  But her heart isn't in it because now she's in love with the ML. Rather than being in love with two men at one time I'd say she's more torn between her head and her heart. 
  • Sound of the Desert - The FL meets the ML and SML at the same time, and both fall for her right away and want to meet her again. The SML finds her first and she ends up falling for him, but he rejects her because he thinks he won't be able to make her happy. The FL later accepts a marriage proposal from the ML and starts to return his feelings. But the SML realizes his mistake and pursues the FL and she still has lingering feelings for him. Although the FL is committed to the ML, falls more and more in love with him, and doesn't seriously consider leaving him, there are still moments where she is emotionally very torn between the two. 

If you want an oldie, Cain and Abel (2009), adoptive brothers. 

One of the FLs loves the older brother, then the younger brother, and then goes back to the older brother.  No cheating - it gets complicated on how that's possible but, hey, it's a drama! I'm only halfway thru the series so not sure if she flips back again before it ends lol.