Hello

I want to watch a Korean drama where the males lead is very poor and the plot tells his way to become rich

NO HISTORICAL/MEDICAL DRAMA PLEASE !!!

PLEASE REFER TO MY LIST BEFORE RECOMMENDING ANYTHING
You could try Golden Empire. It has great acting and is very well written, but I'd only recommend it if you don't mind that the whole drama is focused on business and there's only some very low-key romance.
crazy for u i'm sure u'll like it,it's a different story than others.
Are you open to long dramas? If so:

Ugly Alert (133 eps - many of which are skippable)
My Precious You (54 eps - same here)
The World that They Live In - (16 eps)

None of the heroes actually become millionaires during the course of the drama, but they start out poor & end up in a significantly better place by the end.

I would also second the recommendation for Golden Empire above.
You can try History of the salaryman .
Thank you all any other recommendation ?
Green rose (it's actually a drama about revenge but the main lead is "average" at the beginning -meaning not rich, just an average salaryman, then he becomes very poor and then rich) ^^ hope this helps!
Well, he doesn't really make his own fortune, but My Fair Lady is awesome and fits the Poor Guy bill.
Romance might fit the bill not billionaire but better off.
Aren't you interested in Jdrama ? because there is Zeni Geba , and it shows how the main character tries to become rich .
i can only think of Take care of the young lady but he doesn't really become rich... And I don't really remember but if i'm correct Cinderella Man was about a man trying to be rich and i guess he finds a rich man who looks like him, something like that but i didn't finish it so i don't know if in the end he gets to be rich or not...
Dounie wrote: You can try History of the salaryman .

Just the one I was going to say since it's basically the main story of the drama.
versaillesyoo wrote: Just the one I was going to say since it's basically the main story of the drama.

Another one with the same actor is called Giant. I consider it a success story.