Is it possible? I am totally fed up with those guys or gals butting in. Like really - I don't want anyone to have any crush on any of lead characters. Just love between ML and FL, literally not even a suggestion that some other idiot feels anything, wants anything - literally - zero.

I can't even accept when there's someone trying to butt in but the lead characters shut them off. There must be literally no one trying, no other sex "soul mate" for any of leads. I got pissed off by such dramas like Pinocchio when people say there's no triangle but it actually is an extremelly pissing off triangle for both a dude and a girl through 2/3 of the series.

So I beg you, people. Totally no triangles.

I also hate this typical drama bullshit when any of leads doesn't do anything about their feelings because of a stupid reason like he/she shouldn't do it or they can't be together or any other idiotic stuff. I may theoretically cope up with this but I totally can't accept those triangles and even one sided interest. It pisses me off like nothing else.

Do such shows even exist?

I kinda enjoyed "I am not a robot" but the inventor guy still pissed me off and it was on the edge of how much I can take when he actually does nothing but it's just shown he wants to. I enjoyed Love 020 even with that other guy lurnink somewhere far away but here again - obviously it was something, which almost caused me to drop a series a couple of times in the middle. Please, I have a high need of Asian love dramas where there's no danger, no rivalry, nothing instead of just a relationship between main leads.

Thanks in advance.

What kind of Genre are you looking for? Drama Only?

Healer
Come and Hug Me
Love Me If You Dare
He is Psychometric

The Secret Life of My Secretary
Suits
You're All Sourrended
Forest (I think)
Dr. Romantic 1 & 2
A Korean Odyssey
Bring it on Ghost (I think)
DOTS
Familiar Wife (I think)
Goblin
Good Doctor

Depends on what you want the focus to be but I hope there are at least some shows that interest you. Some are not heavy on the Romance (e.g. Good Doctor)

Thx. Generally - I want drama series heavy on romance without any triangle at all. Shows like Galileo or criminal stories etc. are ok but I need a strong romance - just without any rivals.

I take back Strongest Deliveryman  - thats actually very much a love triangle :-D

I recommend Healer, DOTS, Goblin as Must-Watch

Also Love Me If You Dare

If you do not mind chinese drama i would say check it out:

Go go squid(slow romance till ep. 20 or something like that but after is is fluffy)

Intense love (Fluffy)

Flipped(drama but i loved the main couple)

General and I

Far away love(lots of drama but strong ML)

Memory lost(1 till 3) i think, it has been a while since i watched this one.

Put your head on my shoulder(innocent school drama)

Korean:

Clean with passion for now(No rivals, but some angst and a very steamy kiss ;) 

Devilish joy 

Golden bride( one of my favourit)

introverted boss

my secret romance

oh my venus(i loved this)

Shopping king louie

Something about 1 procent

Ugly alert( long but so good)

You could also check BL, a lot of them are good with out a love triangle. 

Love me if you dare is very good, the romance is not super strong but is importent to the storyline. 

I hope you find something to watched, i hope i did not make a mistake .Some i watched a long time ago.

Ok, thank you all :-) I'm gonna give them a try.

Skontra:

I take back Strongest Deliveryman  - thats actually very much a love triangle :-D

I recommend Healer, DOTS, Goblin as Must-Watch

Also Love Me If You Dare

I have just dropped psychometric because it had that stupid brother supporting the FL and some playing between them and such shit. I can't stand those. I need something with literally no one bothering, no one even suggested, no stupid misunderstanding or such :-(

Are there really no such dramas? I'm getting more and more depressed I can't find anything like that :-(

Sylar_Rose:

I have just dropped psychometric because it had that stupid brother supporting the FL and some playing between them and such shit. I can't stand those. I need something with literally no one bothering, no one even suggested, no stupid misunderstanding or such :-(

Are there really no such dramas? I'm getting more and more depressed I can't find anything like that :-(

I don't know at which episode you dropped it and I don't want to spoiler but there is no Love Triangle although I understand why you could feel like it at the beginning. If you watch it will clear up that there never even was one to begin with and it is set up quite good actually

I also suffered through Introverted Boss and Put your head on my shoulder. There're triangles there everywhere since beginning! xD

Sorry, i really tried to find something you would like. 

I remember for sure that go go squid has no love triangle at all. She is all in and he never sees anyone else even not the FL in the beginning. (sorry mini spoiler)

Oh my venus has no love triangle but a little situation at first that could lead you to think there is.

Hmmm..that is a tough one. I would recommend oh my swet liar. When the male lead starts falling for the fl lead he never waivers and stays true to her. There are 2 women that liked..1 was bratty but he didn't pay her any attention. She also moves on...other was psycho...he didn't want her either. Fl can be a bit of a pain but all part of her charm. I watched it twice. 

No love triangles and love rivals... what about these typical dramas, where often the male lead is really popular and is surrounded by girls that adore him? Do you don´t like those as well?

• Healer
  • Goblin
  • Descendants of the sun
  • Graceful Family
  • School 2017
  • Leh Nangfah (But it´s a lakorn and lakorns usually have a lot of misunderstandings)
  • Noble, My Love

That´s actually a really hard request. Most of the dramas that come to my mind are not all about romance. 

iirc there is no love triangle in „Something in the rain“, also „Thirty but seventeen“ (one character has a very innocent crush on the fl,  to me it looked more like familiar love actually). It has been a while since I watched them though, maybe someone else can verify this?

Sylar_Rose:
Like really - I don't want anyone to have any crush on any of lead characters. Just love between ML and FL, literally not even a suggestion that some other idiot feels anything, wants anything - literally - zero.
  • +1 Healer - It's unclear in the beginning whether or not the FL has a slight crush on an older male character or if she just admires him as a good boss / senior journalist. If she did have a slight crush on him she forgets about it very quickly. That male character never has romantic feelings for her. He is in love with someone else. However, he is very protective of her for other reasons not related to having romantic feelings for her.
  • +1 School 2017 - At first I thought the SML maybe had a crush on the FL, but as the drama progresses it becomes obvious that he doesn't.
  • Splash Splash LOVE
  • Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung - The FL has a good rapport with her senior and the ML's brother, who are both fond of her, but those relationships remain completely platonic with no romantic feelings on either side.
  • The Beauty Inside - The SML is the FL's friend. Although the ML has a slight misunderstanding in the beginning, the SML and FL are never, ever portrayed as anything other than close, platonic friends.
  • Mad Dog - The romance isn't the primary focus of the drama.
  • Hello Monster - Rather than conflict from other characters liking one of the leads, the conflict comes from the ML having to choose (sort of) between his career, romantic love, and family.
  • Where Your Eyes Linger - BL. I can't remember if any girls had crushes on either of them. I think maybe there was a little bit of flirting that sparked some jealousy, but nothing where a named character "liked" either of them iirc. There are no other boys that have feelings for either of them.
 Gerline:
Go go squid

If I remember correctly, in the past there was some sort of romantic conflict with the ML and secondary female character on his team? That situation isn't relevant years later when the ML meets the FL, but some other characters make her think that it is for a while. Also a character at the FL's school has a crush on her (iirc he's an older student and TA) but she never has any romantic interest in him.

Gerline:
my secret romance

There is a very annoying SFL who pursues the ML very openly. He never has romantic feelings for her. The SML is sweet and in love with the FL. He sort of pursues her, but the FL clearly sees him as just a friend. He eventually accepts that she is in love with the ML and he doesn't have a chance at having a romantic relationship with her.

sarrymast:
Thirty but seventeen

Two male characters have feelings for the FL. One has a bit of a face off with the ML about it. The other confesses his feelings to the FL and is gently rejected. The FL does not have romantic feelings for either of them. Also I'm not sure about this part but I have a vague memory of the ML's boss having feelings for him. They studied abroad together. 

To be honest, I've tried most of the mentioned here and I saw a love triangle almost everywhere. To me it doesn't matter if a ML or FL feels something back towards them or not - it is still a triangle if anyone is pursuing or too protective or whatever. I just can't stand those scenes where it's unclear and totally too much. Like in Healer - ok, it hasn't been a triangle anywhere, I managed to watch it all but still - it's playing on viewers if there's a triangle or not. In most of the shows it used to be similar - not a triangle in the end but something suggested very openly, which I hate as hell.

BTW - I'm perfectly fine with full spoilers. I really need just something without any kind of triangle, crush, anything like that. Just ML and FL. Please, tell me that something like this exists xD