Hi, just saw your post.. I was like I want same things in my drama..   I actually making a list of drama where leads have such a strong bond  that they never breakup even with lots of angst ( but personally I hate evil characters they are really annoying)  

Check out my no breakup list

https://mydramalist.com/list/73Dxr8J3

Just avoid 

Golden bride( it’s my fav , best drama which shows perfect relationship but has two very annoying character so if you can tolerate that then do watch it.. super amazing)

Ugly alert( annoying evil characters.. very hard to tolerate but main leads have awesome relationship)

Megha :

Hi, just saw your post.. I was like I want same things in my drama..   I actually making a list of drama where leads have such a strong bond  that they never breakup even with lots of angst ( but personally I hate evil characters they are really annoying)  

Check out my no breakup list

https://mydramalist.com/list/73Dxr8J3

Just avoid 

Golden bride( it’s my fav , best drama which shows perfect relationship but has two very annoying character so if you can tolerate that then do watch it.. super amazing)

Ugly alert( annoying evil characters.. very hard to tolerate but main leads have awesome relationship)

Great. Thank you so much. ❤?❤

'No triangles' is also a thing that I would like to see, but it is hard to find. There is always someone who has at least hidden crush on one of leads. Maybe try some japanese dramas, which are more directed to males than korean. Something that is not primarily focused on a romance can also have lower probability of triangles.

Good Luck!! - it has nice romance, but it is more focused on aiplanes, piloting, friendship... There is a crush from one of CAs, but nothing significant.

Yamada-kun to 7 nin no majo - Technically there is no triangle, because everyone kisses with everyone. :) It has romance between ML and FL, but main focus is on a comedy.

You can watch 'Forever and Ever'-sequel of 'One and Only', there is just one character who saw FL for first time from his camera and felt some interest in her, but soon he came to know that FL is already married to ML, so nothing happens, actually no one even come to know that he had crush on FL...moreover they rarely ever talked with each other...other than this there is a girl who is shown to have feelings for ML but she is already married to ML's brother(arranged), ML never really sees her as more than his sister-in-law/friend.

You can watch 'Cheat My boss' also.

Another good one is 'Fall in Love'- there is a childhood sweetheart but FL never considered him more than as a friend to her.

'Love is Sweet'- It could be somewhat frustrating as FL become friend(kind of student) with ML's rival(unknowingly), though she never considered him more than as kind of mentor to her...expect that the drama is really sweet and sizzling!

Actually every drama has love rivals(focused on romance), its just that some focuses too much on it and makes it frustrating and other keep it in bay.

Maybe you'll have to look into variety shows. Let me recommend: Jung Hae In's Travel Log and Real Mate in Cairns, Australia

My Fellow Citizens! - the two main leads are already married, he is just hiding is real occupation from her.

Navillera - No romance at all. A very good drama. There are some semi crazy relatives and other characters, I think.

Tunnel - The story of a man who travels forward in time to capture a serial killer. There is a romance aspect b/w ML and his wife and two of the mains (?) in the current era. Although, when ML finds out that FL (?) is his daughter he gets protective of her. I thought it was more sweet and funny than annoying though.

Healer - does have a guy interested in FL for about two seconds but it isn't really a part of the story and can be overlooked for the MUCH better relationship of two really good actors with amazing chemistry and (continue rave here).

Horimiya - I don't remember a triangle, slow romance, irritating friends/family in this one.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, because I feel like mentioning it, how is Hyde, Jekyll, Me for a love triangle? 1 male with split personality and 1 female that falls for one and ends up with both.

newbiefan:
On the opposite end of the spectrum, because I feel like mentioning it, how is Hyde, Jekyll, Me for a love triangle? 1 male with split personality and 1 female that falls for one and ends up with both.

Though they are 1 in person, when I watched it, I could clearly see them as 2 different persons. Not sure about you.

Hi FroZen,

Yeah, I see them as two completely different people as well; but what a triangle.

I just re-watched Horimiya and yes, it has two triangles. Good family though. Crazy and supportive.

I have read 2 full pages of this thread, it's impressive how hard this question is to answer apparently and infuriating that so many people felt the need to comment incorrect answers. I figured with 3 pages I would find something but everyone is just commenting shit like "(insert show title) there's a love triangle but I don't consider it one" wild. You know it's not required to answer right? Why give answers that you have to clarify are incorrect but that you also refuse to accept them as incorrect? I am replying to a four year old post, so I am a bit of the crazy one here, but god this thread was infuriating to read. It would literally be more helpful to just have one post in the thread saying "that don't really exist" I wouldn't have wasted time reading two pages of people trying to twist their own specific square peg into a round hole.

As far as I remember there's no love triangles or secondary character interested in either of the leads in these (sorry if I forgot, it's been a while for some of these):

Here are some romantic shows with no love triangles (and I'm defining 'love triangle' as a case where either the ML or the FL is attracted to different people):

A Journey to Love (Wuxia, Sad Ending - but amazing all the way)

Amidst a Snowstorm of Love

Blossoms in Adversity ("Historical")

Crash Landing on You

Descendants of the Sun

Exclusive Fairytale

Five Enough

Forever and Ever (this one hits harder if you've watched One and Only, but that's not required)

Forever Love (2020)

Hidden Love

Horimiya

Intense Love

King the Land

Love Me, Love My Voice

Love O2O

Meet Yourself

Perfect Marriage Revenge

Shanai Marriage Honey

When I Fly Towards You

Will Love in Spring

You are My Glory

You Are My Hero

Hope that helps!

PNR:

Here are some romantic shows with no love triangles (and I'm defining 'love triangle' as a case where either the ML or the FL is attracted to different people):

A Journey to Love (Wuxia, Sad Ending - but amazing all the way)

Amidst a Snowstorm of Love

Blossoms in Adversity ("Historical")

Crash Landing on You

Descendants of the Sun

Exclusive Fairytale

Five Enough

Forever and Ever (this one hits harder if you've watched One and Only, but that's not required)

Forever Love (2020)

Hidden Love

Horimiya

Intense Love

King the Land

Love Me, Love My Voice

Love O2O

Meet Yourself

Perfect Marriage Revenge

Shanai Marriage Honey

When I Fly Towards You

Will Love in Spring

You are My Glory

You Are My Hero

Hope that helps!

Oof no absolutely not. These have heinous love triangles. Sure, the ML/FL aren't swayed, but they usually aren't in most dramas. 

looktothestars:

Oof no absolutely not. These have heinous love triangles. Sure, the ML/FL aren't swayed, but they usually aren't in most dramas. 

I defined what I meant by love triangle at the beginning of my post. It's where one of the leads feels attracted to two different people. Having a delusional character who gets zero traction with either lead isn't a love triangle.

PNR:

I defined what I meant by love triangle at the beginning of my post. It's where one of the leads feels attracted to two different people. Having a delusional character who gets zero traction with either lead isn't a love triangle.

but that's not this damn thread dude. Why is everyone commenting still and just warping the thread to fit their own idea. I will once again say this would have been a better thread with just one reply saying "that don't exists". It's just continuously people making their own sub section in a very specific thread.