Hello :)

I am looking for dramas which are about siblings who get separated in childhood  and later in life become enemies/ adversaries before finding out that they are actually siblings . Most importantly is that the siblings should later on make up and love each other after realizing that they're family.... Something similar to Triangle (2014), but with a happier ending that is not heart breaking like the ending of this drama.

If nothing pops to mind, then any drama with siblings as enemies are okay as long as they make up at the end and that the ending is not heart breaking.

I hope that I am not asking a really different question :)

All recommendations are welcome, please suggest whatever comes to mind :)   

• Graceful Family  ( a dysfunctional family dynamic but there  is some understanding towards the end but not very lovey dovey)
  • Ice Fantasy - Circumstances  separate Brothers  and pits them against each other
  • Run On  - very mild animosity here but sibling relationships not main focus
  • The Royal Gambler - Not aware they were brothers and raised  to be enemies of sorts
  • Handsome Siblings -Not aware they were brothers and raised  to be enemies of sorts
  • Into the sunlight - definitely the drama you just described. This is a bit old though, but definitely worth watching. Though its such a spoiler to put this one here, cause it was never shown until the latter part. 
  • Glass Slipper - not rrally enemies, but more on the older sister doesnt have a good image for the younger sister because fake younger sister is making up lies about the younger sister. A bit of heartbreaking rnd
  • Miss Mermaid - older sister knows about younger half sister but due to father affair (that lead to her parents divorce and then marriage to younger half sister mother), she aimed to get revenge on younger sister by stealing his fiancee.
 Saygo :
  • Graceful Family  ( a dysfunctional family dynamic but there  is some understanding towards the end but not very lovey dovey)
  • Ice Fantasy - Circumstances  separate Brothers  and pits them against each other
  • Run On  - very mild animosity here but sibling relationships not main focus
  • The Royal Gambler - Not aware they were brothers and raised  to be enemies of sorts
  • Handsome Siblings -Not aware they were brothers and raised  to be enemies of sorts

Thank you s much... I have never watched a drama of this type but now I think I will give it a try :)

Czakhareina:
  • Into the sunlight - definitely the drama you just described. This is a bit old though, but definitely worth watching. Though its such a spoiler to put this one here, cause it was never shown until the latter part. 
  • Glass Slipper - not rrally enemies, but more on the older sister doesnt have a good image for the younger sister because fake younger sister is making up lies about the younger sister. A bit of heartbreaking rnd
  • Miss Mermaid - older sister knows about younger half sister but due to father affair (that lead to her parents divorce and then marriage to younger half sister mother), she aimed to get revenge on younger sister by stealing his fiancee.

Oh wow that's great! I didn't expect to find something exactly what I described... Thank you so much! 

LoveYouDramaWorld:

Not exactly what you're looking for but close:

It is okay if they are not exactly what I have mentioned, I can still watch them... Thanks a lot!

costume dramas:

The Untamed - it didn't started that way but alas...

Iljimae - half-brothers are not both aware of their relation, one of them tries to catch and imprison the other

Ashes of Love - half-brothers fighting over one girl and the throne

pretty much everytime when there is fight for the throne/CP position:  Nirvana in Fire, Goodbye my Princess

Marpleme:

costume dramas:

Iljimae - half-brothers are not both aware of their relation, one of them tries to catch and imprison the other

pretty much everytime when there is fight for the throne/CP position:  Nirvana in Fire, Goodbye my Princess

Wow IIjimae seems interesting..  Thank you s much!

Marpleme:

costume dramas:

Hello, do you mind telling me about in Iljimae whether the brothers end up loving each other as a family or will they continue being enemies till the end?

In Iljimae brothers are on the opposite sides for the most part but in the end they stand together.

But  you should know the sibilings relationship is not the main relationship it this drama ( though it it important)

Sbilings going against each other is the main overall theme in Handsome Sibilings  - one of the twins is rised conditioned to kill the other (not knowing why and who he is) but after they meet they are not really eager to fight and  their relationship goes up/down/up from there

Marpleme:

In Iljimae brothers are on the opposite sides for the most part but in the end they stand together.

But  you should know the sibilings relationship is not the main relationship it this drama ( though it it important)

Sbilings going against each other is the main overall theme in Handsome Sibilings  - one of the twins is rised conditioned to kill the other (not knowing why and who he is) but after they meet they are not really eager to fight and  their relationship goes up/down/up from there

Okaay I get it now. I think I will watch it then, since they will stand together at the end.

I still haven't watched Handsome siblings, it was mentioned in one of the earlier answers too,  so I will watch that one too.

Thank you so much for answering, I appreciate it.. 

Pinocchio

I remember you

Goblin

My father is strange

Arthdal Chronicles  - this is so amazing drama, so complex, deep, beautiful, so many subjects, great characters, interesting relationships, atmosphere, overall perfection. there are separated tweens, so amazing acting from one actor sometimes you will forget this 2 characters are same actor (good bad tween theme), though this drama should have second season, so it's not ended, but you really should watch it anyway, it is THAT great

Hello Monster (also called "I remember you) GREAT drama and fits perfectly what you want, there are separated siblings, also good one/bad one, relationship and chemistry between brothers are great!!! also this drama has really greatly done really deep and interesting subjects, cast and acting is amazing, music is amazing, only weak part is romance, which isn't main theme, so it even didn't felt missed (I would say FL isn't as good character as everything else in the drama, also I couldn't feel much chemistry, maybe because romance is secondary subject, or because I didn't liked FL, though romance is quite realistic and normal)

Duel  also really good drama, interesting, very well acted (one actor plays 2 characters, also good one and bad one) though they are clones, but  practically real tweens. bittersweet ending, couldn't say "bad ending" 

Are You Human Too?  - it's robot as copy of real boy, if it's ok, the story and relationship part would be interesting for you, they first meet when boy is adult and then goes the story

Pinocchio there was what you wanted, tough it's not main theme of the drama

Ja Myung Go also fits, sisters are separated from birth, then they are rivals, they have warm moments too, but mostly rivals - 2 princesses  who love one man and have different goals and political views too; also tragic ending.

Who Are You: School 2015 separated tweens but when find out never in bad relationship, also it's school theme and more for young audience

That Winter, The Wind Blows  - separated siblings, not rivals or something  tough in real they never met, brother dies earlier and his con man friend teaks his place, because sister (FL) is reach, so it's not real siblings, but relationship is like they are long lost brother and sister, but it's slow burn romance, they fall in love, it's quite good romance and amazing acting from ML, if you would interested in story :))

overall N2 and N3 dramas are perfect for you, what you want, N1 also, though it's not ended, they didn't met yet but this drama is so great, you should try anyway, "bad tween" is crazy attractive : https://64.media.tumblr.com/e5cd1c6bf0f1fe3f5f9788b65d0d6d16/tumblr_pu1femKck41wht2r7o4_500.gifv

InternationalKdramaLover:

Pinocchio

I remember you

Goblin

My father is strange

These seem to be interesting dramas especially the first one caught my attention, thanks a lot:)