What is the best drama that will make you feel happy in each and every episode?  

1.Less annoying evil characters( even there is evil character but some one is their for you)

2. Supportive ML and  happy sweet family 

3. Happy moments

4. PLEASE NO BREAKUP OR ANY SAD MOMENTS

5. Please NO LOVE  TRIANGLE.. can’t handle second lead syndrome please :(

The drama that you should watch when you feel very low.  Basically I want fantasy world or unrealistic world where everything is good , romantic and lovable.

Please HELP  me find a fantasy world!

Any region.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, thai

Tova:

Dating in the Kitchen

Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol

Love O2O

My Girlfriend is an Alien

Perfume

Thank you so much.. I have seen love020 which I totally love so will definitely try others.

Saygo :

Thanks for the recommendation I have seen touch your heart , it’s amazing and funny so will definitely try others dramas. 

LoveYouDramaWorld:

Thank you so much, I have seen all the dramas you mentioned except this Jdrama..  

can you recommend more Jdramas that matches with my criteria(like no love triangle and no break up or separation) 

Megha :

Thank you so much, I have seen all the dramas you mentioned except this Jdrama..  

can you recommend more Jdramas that matches with my criteria(like no love triangle and no break up or separation) 

You're welcome! I didn't find J-dramas that can fit your criteria in my list.

I plan to watch several of them soon. If any of them fit your requirements, I'll update your post! :)

I like that jdramas are in many cases more about overcoming own weaknesses and character growth than about villains. So here are some jdramas I like:

Good Luck!! - romantic slice-of-life drama from aviation world. It has a bit of sad memories, but also happy and funny moments. Ending is very funny and romantic.

Iine! Hikaru Genji-kun - this is a bit... no it is very crazy/weird rom com with some fantasy characters. 

Yamada-kun to 7 nin no majo - another crazy comedy with romance and "magic". Top 1 in number of kisses. :)  (maybe not what you wanted, but it is fun)

My Little Happiness

Somewhere Only We Know

King is Not Easy

My Love enlightens me 

The Big Boss

kardasx:

I like that jdramas are in many cases more about overcoming own weaknesses and character growth than about villains. So here are some jdramas I like:

Good Luck!! - romantic slice-of-life drama from aviation world. It has a bit of sad memories, but also happy and funny moments. Ending is very funny and romantic.

Iine! Hikaru Genji-kun - this is a bit... no it is very crazy/weird rom com with some fantasy characters. 

Yamada-kun to 7 nin no majo - another crazy comedy with romance and "magic". Top 1 in number of kisses. :)  (maybe not what you wanted, but it is fun)

Thank you so much ..  will definitely add these drama to watch list..  can you recommend more Jdramas that are happy and romantic.  

I AM SHOOKETH:

My Little Happiness

Somewhere Only We Know

King is Not Easy

My Love enlightens me 

The Big Boss

Thank you :)

I would like to recommend more, but I have started watching drama recently and have not seen much of them yet. There are some others I like, but they do not meet requirements (there are either triangles or sad moments, break ups, etc...). I could only recommend some anime. There are many genres and they can have same emotional impact as dramas. Pure happy, easy to watch slice-of-life comedy: k-on, non non biyori - these are good for bad days, but have no romance. Or romantic movie with happy ending: Kimi no Na wa - one of best anime movies.

kardasx:

I would like to recommend more, but I have started watching drama recently and have not seen much of them yet. There are some others I like, but they do not meet requirements (there are either triangles or sad moments, break ups, etc...). I could only recommend some anime. There are many genres and they can have same emotional impact as dramas. Pure happy, easy to watch slice-of-life comedy: k-on, non non biyori - these are good for bad days, but have no romance. Or romantic movie with happy ending: Kimi no Na wa - one of best anime movies.

Thank you will surely  try anime now. Thanks