okay..... so i like my romance drama too have good kisses. dont call me a perv T-T anyway, can someone recommend a drama with a sudden kiss? like the girl is mad but then the guy grabs her and *dies from giddiness* kisses her? (exp. goong, i loved that drama sooooo much) OR, the girl isnt paying attention and then the guy just kisses her? (i need romance 1, the tennis field kiss OMG) and please, no just pressing lips together (playful kiss, ughhh i wanted to pull my hair out with that drama) and some actual movement? thank you *^_^* oh, and if it helps anyway, reply 1997 had my favorite kiss scenes, not too much- like i need romance-, but very good ones. made me believe the couple is real. also goong. that drama is my all time favorite *_*
It Started With A Kiss....you have to wait several episodes, but man it's worth it! Devil Beside You
There is nothing wrong with wanting your romances to be believable. The fact is people who are in love don't kiss with their eyes wide open and stiff as a lamp post so yes I love spit swapping, tongue twisters. If that makes me a perv, then fine I'm a perv! :-) Anyway, some recs for you: They Kiss Again City Hall Mars
Started a list about Dramas I've seen with great kisses. http://mydramalist.com/list/b1zAkJ4j
Maybe something there you haven't & might enjoy. As PK, there was a decent kiss in there. The scene in the rain wasn't the worst I've seen.

My personally favourites though are the Ti Amo Chocolate (Lu Zheng Ting & Hong Xi Hui in episode 47, Me too, Flower! (In the restaurant place) & Secret Garden (At the party) kisses. :)
If you don't mind a bit older dramas, the 90's had way more authentic kiss scenes than dramas these days, at least that's what I discovered. Check out some Kimura Takuya dramas, like Long Vacation or A million stars falling from the sky. The latter is not your typical romance drama, but the kiss scenes are real, lol...
 wsa67:
It Started With A Kiss....you have to wait several episodes, but man it's worth it! Devil Beside You

They Kiss again(season 2 of ISWK) has everything you need...no cliche plots,chemistry,and steamy

Perfect Match. Episode 10, I think

hot and spicy ( with tongue?)

BETTER MAN 

ANOTHER MISS OH

DEVIL BESIDE YOU

A LOVE TO KILL

PLERNG RUK PLERNG KAEN

IM NOT A ROBOT

WHERE STARS LAND

SUSPIOUSE PARTNER

Reply 1988 (Park Bo Gum can give you what you want. :))

Love in the Moonlight (Again Park Bo Gum :)) 

Another Miss Oh (Both of the leads were aggressive (in a good way) when it comes to confessing and kissing)

Scarlet Heart Ryeo (female lead is initiative in that kiss that I remember, but in general male lead is insistent)

Radio Romance (Actually I don't remember how the kiss scene had happened, but I remember that male lead was always moving forward and his insistence had a charm, so you might find a good kiss)

Memories of Alhambra (Again don't remember, but there was a scene where Hyun Bin made all the viewers melt with just one word, so the kisses (or the kiss, I can't remember how many) are good as well)