Like the title suggests, I want to see C-dramas where the Male Lead character is like Han Shuo from The Romance of Tiger and Rose. Preferably a historical one. If you haven't watched it, the ML is very smart (never gets tricked by the villains), very powerful, very possessive, very jealous of other men when they get close to the FL, and of course deeply deeply deeply in love/loves the FL. 

Please no big age gap! 

• Sound of the Desert - Historical Chinese romance drama. The ML is a powerful and successful general favoured by the Emperor, smart, handsome, very flirtatious with the FL, easily jealous, and completely head-over-heals for her.
  • The Princess Wei Young - Historical Chinese romance drama. The ML is smart, talented, and completely head-over-heals for the FL. His only weakness is that, with noble intentions, he initially chooses to trust / give his family members (he is the Emperor's grandson and the son of the late Crown Prince) the benefit of the doubt unless he has clear evidence that they've done something wrong. 
  • The Eternal Love - Historical Chinese romance drama where the FL is from modern times but travels into another world with a historical setting. The ML is very smart, powerful, gets jealous, and is deeply in love with the FL.  As in RTR, the ML and FL get married at the beginning of the drama. It's not the ML's choice, and the FL's soul from modern times is still getting her bearings. The ML is initially cold and suspicious of the FL, but she soon wins him over. Once he falls for the FL, the ML is completely smitten. There is a point where the ML believes the FL has betrayed him, which leads to a short falling out before he understands the truth of her situation and it brings them closer
 AH :
The Princess Wei Young - Historical Chinese romance drama. The ML is smart, talented, and completely head-over-heals for the FL. His only weakness is that, with noble intentions, he initially chooses to trust / give his family members (he is the Emperor's grandson and the son of the late Crown Prince) the benefit of the doubt unless he has clear evidence that they've done something wrong. 

I've already watched and loved the first and last drama you rec'd but dropped Princess Wei Young, mainly because I didn't like the pairing, but thanks anyways AH! ^^

lanzhanya:
but dropped Princess Wei Young, mainly because I didn't like the pairing

My favourite drama??

(jk jk ^^ sorry you've seen all of them already!)

AH :

My favourite drama??

(jk jk ^^ sorry you've seen all of them already!)

Omg it's your favourite drama?! ^_^" aaaah sorry

Naa, I appreciate your recs regardless! Your recs were spot on *thumbs up* 

lanzhanya:
Omg it's your favourite drama?! ^_^" aaaah sorry

Top five for sure. It has many of my favourite tropes / cliches. But no worries, I know it's not perfect / wouldn't appeal to everyone. 

lanzhanya:
Naa, I appreciate your recs regardless! Your recs were spot on *thumbs up* 

Happy to hear that ^^ Hope you find a new drama to watch that fits what you're looking for!

Someone else please give lanzhanya recommendations!

AH :

Someone else please give lanzhanya recommendations!

Thankyou so much AH (U╹ᆺ╹)♥♥♥♥

lanzhanya:

Thankyou so much AH (U╹ᆺ╹)♥♥♥♥

I'm curious to see the recs too ^^"

AH :

I'm curious to see the recs too ^^"

Hope someone gives us more recs soon! ><

Div :

You can try these <3

I'll check out The Wolf Princess, thankyou! ^^

lanzhanya:

I'll check out The Wolf Princess, thankyou! ^^