I want something so good and spectacular that you would want to turn back time and rewatch it just to experience the same feelings again.
I am open to all genres whether is has romance or not.
Bonus if it gives me a “Wow! What a beautiful drama.” kinda vibes.
Most of my watched shows are K-dramas and the timeless masterpiece to me is My Mister (2018).
What is your K-drama masterpiece?

Also, I would like to explore the C-drama/J-drama scenes and will greatly appreciate your personal recommended masterpiece from each country. Thanks in advance.

Nirvana In Fire (Historical Drama)

Go Go Squid!-- The first season (Modern drama)

Mr. Queen (Korean drama)

Nirvana in Fire (China)

Suika (Japan)

The Legend of the Condor Heroes (1983) (HK)

Someday or One Day (Taiwan)

The Gifted (Thailand)

• Nirvana in Fire (China)
  • Misaeng (Korea)
  • Someday or One Day (Taiwan)
  • 1 Liter of Tears (Japan)

In terms of My Mister recs, I'd say these might be something for you;

Taiwan: Someday or One Day (13-episode series)

China: Better Days (movie)

Korea: Money Flower (24- episode drama)

Japan: Like Father, like Son  (movie)

Korea - Prison Playbook

China - The Romance of Tiger and Rose

Korea: Empress Ki

China: Eternal Love

Japan: Hana Yori Dango

• The Story of Minglan (Chinese historical)
  • Another Miss Oh (Korean) 
  • Heavenly Forest (Japanese Movie)
  • Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Thai historical)
  • Deja Vu (Thai modern/fantasy) 
  • Vuslat (Turkish)
  • Someday or One Day (Taiwanese)
  • The Scholar Who Walks the Night (Korean historical paranormal/vampires) 

Love And Redemption (China)

Misaeng (Korea)

In Time with you (Taiwanese)

Bokura Ga Ita (Japanese Movie)

China: The Story of Ming Lan

Taiwan: Someday or One Day

Japan: Asa ga Kita (this is an Asadora, so format is 150 ep, 15 mins each)

South Korea: Empress Ki

Thai: Love Destiny 

Lou:

In terms of My Mister recs, I'd say these might be something for you;

Taiwan: Someday or One Day (13-episode series)

China: Better Days (movie)

Korea: Money Flower (24- episode drama)

Japan: Like Father, like Son  (movie)

Took me about a week to finish watching all these. Great recommendations right here. Thanks alot.

Someday or One Day (2019) Cleverly well-written script and crafted plot, probably the best time-travel series I’ve seen and I’m glad I went in full blind on this one with zero information. Might be slightly slow at the start. Great watch. A+

Better Days (2019) - This one is definitely a masterpiece. One of the best movies I’ve seen and definitely my favourite movie for now. Great acting, camerawork and screenplay. Really glad I watched this one. A++

Money Flower (2017) - This was an okay drama for me, not really a fan of rich family business politics but at least it kept me intrigue on how the revenge will work out. For its genre, I think it is probably pretty good. Series is rather slow and is certainly better during the 2nd half of the series. A-

Like Father, like Son (2013) - A powerful movie and brings a new perspective that I’ve never thought about. Good movie. B+

emi:

Korea - Prison Playbook

China - The Romance of Tiger and Rose

Thanks for the recommendation.

Prison Playbook (2017) - Watched this some time ago. Remember it being pretty good in some way but thought that should have dived more into the psychological and morality aspects of the criminals. Probably unpopular opinion but it’s an okay watch for me. B+

The Romance of Tiger and Rose (2020) - A fun and cute watch. Story is simple and fall flat slightly but the concept is interesting as it tries to deal with gender divisions. Plenty of banters and comedic moments but some minor frustrations here and there as well. Light-hearted watch that doesn’t feel too draggy for its 24 episodes. B