I'd like to watch soon something like a forced or arranged marriage.

Cdrama, kdrama, jdrama. 

Not historical dramas, as those kind of marriages are normal for that era :)

Something similar to:

Goong    

Sweet 18    

Are you only looking for arranged marriages imposed on the couple by someone else?  

The majority are probably where the couple is faking a marriage for whatever reason (dying grandpa wants ML to be married,  marriage faked so lead can stop going on blind dates), etc.

I don’t watch much of forced/arranged marriage themes, so I only know one title and that’s Intense Love. ML and FL were “betrothed” by their families.

If you are into  bl, then I would suggest 'CUTIEPIE THE SERIES', though it is a betrothed by families but they don't exactly get married, On the same type of a storyline but on a whole new level and it is amazing.

Lanaknowsitall:

If you are into  bl, then I would suggest 'CUTIEPIE THE SERIES', though it is a betrothed by families but they don't exactly get married, On the same type of a storyline but on a whole new level and it is amazing.

I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT IT'S A THAI DRAMA

maidenholmes:

Are you only looking for arranged marriages imposed on the couple by someone else?  

The majority are probably where the couple is faking a marriage for whatever reason (dying grandpa wants ML to be married,  marriage faked so lead can stop going on blind dates), etc.

Yes, imposed marriage primarily. Maybe because of some old promise (Goong, Sweet 18) between grandpas. Promise made even before they were born.

Or some circumstance makes it so they have to wed, like they accidentally fall a sleep in the same room or in same bed, and are forced to marry by their parents in order to save the family honor. (I believe this is the premise of Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang)

Either one  of them or both are opposed to it, but since this is romance dramas they start to fall for each other.

Of course Something About 1 Percent . You should defintely give it a try.

You might also like Mask or Creating Destiny. Also drama Mary Stayed Out All Night  came to my mind, as it has a simillar motive but in this one "forced" husband becomes a SL.

• Mask
  • Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang
  • Fated to love you
  • Sweet 18
  • Marry me
  • Wonderful life
  • Easy fortune happy life

Something about 1%

Business proposal 

They don't get married just make contract of dating but I will absolutely like it..

These are about Contrat Marriage where both leads agreed to be married for a certain amount of time:

• Well-Intended Love : Here the ML almost forced the FL to sign their contrat for personal reasons/manipulation
  • Perfect and Casual: Both of them aren't enthusiast about the situation though she needs a roof and he needs her to pretend to be his wife