I am new to K Dramas. I recently watched my first K Drama "Squid Game" which is very popular worldwide and I also loved it very much. Then I watched Flower of Evil which is also good.

Please Suggest me some K Dramas which has similar vibe as Squid Game.

(I don't like Romance Genre that much but its ok if its not main theme like Flower of Evil)

Also mention your Best OR Favourite K Drama so that I can understand what is Popular here.

Thanks

If you want something similar to Flower of Evil, I would definitely recommend trying out Signal (which unlike FoE is loosely based on actual serial killings). However, Squid Game in my opinion is quite different from the other kdramas that you will find here or watch if you were to continue mostly because of its mainstream popularity. My friend recommended me Strangers from Hell (which is under the same umbrella as Squid Game). You can also try Kingdom but since you are a beginner, you should watch historical fiction after getting the hang of a few kdramas.

Happy Watching!

Squid game is different from other dramas but in my opinion stranger from hell and mouse share the same vibe

Just sharing my favorites (and also thinking it's the best ever made drama) which is: My Mister

That being said, there are many more of my favorites that I love so much, all 9.5 or 10s for me.
Someday or One Day, Flower of Evil, Misty and Youth of May, Cruel City and some more....

If you wanted Jdrama, there are some masterpiece there too, It's just J-Dramas aren't made with very high budget so the cinematography isn't up par. OST wise, they use much less music and aren't getting the popularity as the recent years's K-Drama, but the older J-Dramas are still much more known than older K-Dramas in contrast, so I'll only recommend older ones to get you into a different world of awesomeness.

Lipstick (1998) , LIFE (2007),  Ice World (1999),  GTO (1999),  Liar Game (2007-2009),  
Kimi no Te ga Sasayaite Iru (1997), One Million Stars Falling from the Sky (2002),  

At least 15 years and some passed, yet these hold their own to the solid dramas from the recent days:

Gyro_Z:

I am new to K Dramas. I recently watched my first K Drama "Squid Game" which is very popular worldwide and I also loved it very much. Then I watched Flower of Evil which is also good.

Please Suggest me some K Dramas which has similar vibe as Squid Game.

(I don't like Romance Genre that much but its ok if its not main theme like Flower of Evil)

Also mention your Best OR Favourite K Drama so that I can understand what is Popular here.

Thanks

I know you asked for kdramas but I still highly recommend Alice in Borderland (a jdrama). It released a bit before Squid Game and does the same battle royal thing with games of death. Try it sometime. 

I never watched squid game, as battle royale is  just not my cup of tee, therefore I will just suggest some good action dramas/movies.

My Name (SK) drama,

Kairos (SK) drama,

Chocolate (Thai) movie,

If you liked the Flower of evil try

Mouse (SK) and The Devil Judge (SK).

And yes, its kind of out context but try My Mister, as someone allready recommended above. It is also one of my all time favorites. But be warned it is quite dark and deeply story driven, without action but it is a masterpiece.

Alice in Borderland have the same theme. Back in 2000 too Battle Royale rose to prominence. Both are Japanese.
For Korean, you can try watch Old Boy. It was an example how good Choi Min-sik act. Train is more recent example of thriller drama.

Liar Game - I find the k-drama better than the J-drama personally (it was written with a  more mature script and less cringy acting/laughing scenes) I ended up liking it even more than SG mainly because of the main cast which is perfect and I was obsessed with that ending credits OST song lol

My favorite thriller Kdrama is probably Save Me.  The leads make googoo eyes at each other every once in a while, but it's definitely not a romance drama.  Also give Nobody Knows, Hello Monster, Beyond Evil, The Devil Judge, Tell Me What You Saw, and Graceful Family a shot for some mostly-romance free fun.  

If you can handle a historical costume drama, I would suggest Six Flying Dragons, The Nokdu Flower, and Empress Ki for dramas that are not totally centered on romance.  "Six Flying Dragons" is an especially interesting tale.

If you're up for a Chinese drama or two with little to no romance, one of my top 5 television shows of all time, from any country, is Nirvana in Fire.  It is nearly perfect TV.  And the amazingness of the cinematography in Longest Day in Chang'an cannot be understated.