Will be adding it in 2020

Hessa:
What we need is something simple like this: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Signal_OST#Signal_OST

I keep going to this website to find the OST. It is very convenient. And it would be much more convenient if we had a similar thing on MDL.

Peephole:

I keep going to this website to find the OST. It is very convenient. And it would be much more convenient if we had a similar thing on MDL.

Same. I agree.

Ji-N said it will be added this year. Lets just wait some days :°D 

Just putting a comment down to show that even in 2021 people want this feature to be realized.

I really love this idea. Having an OST tab on the drama/movie's MDL page would be amazing. I don't need to know the exact episode and time in the episode though. That seems unnecessary (at least for me) especially since they are usually played multiple times throughout.

Having the song name and the artist's name who sung the song is fine. Being able to embed official YouTube MV/Audio links would be a bonus. Of course the links, I would assume, need to be submitted for approval, so nobody is putting the wrong song, or unofficial videos.

We unfortunately were not able to get to it last year, but we do plan on getting this in the first half of this year most likely.  It's something that we would love to have.

Skye-N-Rain:

We unfortunately were not able to get to it last year, but we do plan on getting this in the first half of this year most likely.  It's something that we would love to have.

Glad to hear that! Thank you for your work! 

I think we really need this -- or at least, I do. 

Edit: are there any updates from the development team?

Something like this would be pretty amazing ↓↓

•song names

• links to the songs

• artist names

• the duration of it

•music labels

•which episode it appeared in etc.

Legendary Pink Milk:

Something like this would be pretty amazing ↓↓

•song names

• links to the songs

• artist names

• the duration of it

•music labels

•which episode it appeared in etc.

I think that "which episode it appeared in" isn't much doable for osts, but can be added for some songs (mostly not official OSTs that appreared just once). So I think that this info should be optional. 

emmagucci:

I think that "which episode it appeared in" isn't much doable for osts, but can be added for some songs (mostly not official OSTs that appreared just once). So I think that this info should be optional. 

I agree with you. Even things like music labels etc should be optional. 

@Legendary Pink Milk I like the example you made, but some things you mentioned I don't think are necessary, and I don't think the OST info should be on the drama's main page like you have made in your example. I think it should just be a new tab added to the top of the page with the Episode guide, Reviews, Stats, etc. I don't think the main page needs to be any longer than it already is.