I think it would be great if we could see the songs that are part of the OSTs. So many people like listening to OSTs even after a drama has ended, and knowing which songs were in a drama would be awesome. 

Edit by Skye:

"On the page of films/dramas there are a few tabs above the cover and title: episode guide, cast, reviews, recs, etc.. I think it would be neat if there was a tab for a list of songs included in the film/drama? Next to a song title could perhaps be an episode number and time stamp or short description of the scene it's played during."
356votes
Hessa Volunteer Staff

There could be copyright issues if they are uploaded. We need at least a section with the names of the songs. And maybe embed the OFFICAL youtube songs.

Update: About what Skye has written, "Next to a song title could perhaps be an episode number and time stamp or short description of the scene it's played during."

The would really be hard to pinpoint and would not be necessary. Some songs from an OST are not even played in the drama at all and are just in the OST album. Also, if the song has been played more than 20 times, it would be a bother to keep a record of when each song was played and in which episode at which duration. People will have to keep checking the OST instead of enjoying the drama/movie and it will make them feel like a chore and no one would do it (just like episodes summary, which is rarely added). Moreover, it is not even important info to know and would contain spoilers if we add a short description of the scene.

What we need is something simple like this: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Signal_OST#Signal_OST

And maybe the ability to embed or link to the ***official**** YouTube song, which would be a big plus since lots of people sometimes have a hard time finding the official songs.

Also, we could do iTunes and YesAsia affiliate links for people who want to buy the OST album.

I see. Well,a list would be good too. Then anyone interested would find the songs on their own. 
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
Maybe a list and a link with the main OST(s) since those are uploaded on youtube by the broadcast companies....hmm...
Yeah, maybe not links but names and lists
I don't think there should be an issue with copyrights if we link the official releases of the osts on youtube right?
Plus just wanted to give an example how it could be done: http://www.tunefind.com/show/reign/season-1/16262
I love going on this page and read and listen to th songs of certain scenes.

I would love to see a list of song titles, the artist, track listing and album art.  

If we are able to have links that's a plus, but more of a nice to have rather than a need.  

Official music sites could be linked as well, itunes, spotify or deezer, as it would help boost sales/official playbacks for the actual drama and artists, supporting them.

Yea, a link to say iTunes’s link of the song is perfectly fine. If anything, we are doing free advertisement :)

I love OST so would be good to do this!

+1 for the suggestion to include ost in the episode list/review with link to the song (either Spotify, iTunes or YouTube)

This is an excellent suggestion added my votes, even just the "Singer/musical  artist" information on the details page and the title of the songs in the dramas/movie.  Not the actual sound file would be useful.

Then if the Musical artist is also an actor that could be linked as credits too  (yeah I'm greedy)

Has there been any progress on this?

I also think it would be pretty neat to reunite such information on the drama's page, possible connections with actors, etc. but I can't actually vote... People can look for the actual sound files as we already do with the dramas themselves.

I think it would be pretty awesome to credit the contributors like OldAnimeLady said; aside from actors there are a lot of people working behind the scenes who are worth adding to this site, and those should include composers and artists as well as directors and screenwriters, especially considering how many well known idols get involved with the vocal tracks in dramas. For those who act and sing OST contributions could be listed underneath Drama on their page in a separate list like Movie, Special and TV are currently - or listed as their role, but with the track title instead of character name, and Artist or Vocalist instead of Main/Support Role.

Voted.
I also think it would be sweet to at least have a list of the names of the OST (maybe linked to the official streaming links of the said songs)

I find myself very curious about good music in dramas, and searching for these songs can be a hassle sometimes — especially for older dramas.