NoirRoseHeart:

@emmagucci I like the example you made, but some things you mentioned I don't think are necessary, and I don't think the OST info should be on the drama's main page like you have made in your example. I think it should just be a new tab added to the top of the page with the Episode guide, Reviews, Stats, etc. I don't think the main page needs to be any longer than it already is.

The example is made by @Legendary Pink Milk   , not me ^^ I agree btw, it can be in the tabs.

Ah. Sorry. Must have looked at the wrong username lol. I fixed it now.

Voted the same too !!

The OST's option would be easier for people to figure it out and no need to search it separately along with links of official video and who sang it too !!

eagerly awaiting!

NoirRoseHeart:

@Legendary Pink Milk I like the example you made, but some things you mentioned I don't think are necessary, and I don't think the OST info should be on the drama's main page like you have made in your example. I think it should just be a new tab added to the top of the page with the Episode guide, Reviews, Stats, etc. I don't think the main page needs to be any longer than it already is.

Agreed, I think an extra tab would be fine - OST info isn't something everyone wants to see right off the bat, unlike actors and reviews; after all, although not a never, I think it's rare for people to watch a drama or film just because of someone on the OST credits unless they're a really big name, so this would be more relevant for people who have already watched the show, or who are looking at an artist's profile to see which songs/OSTs they're credited on, people who are specifically looking for the music. Maybe MVs could be embedded in secondary playlist under the trailer button though.

For the soundtrack listing I think just a simple album track list,  linking the titles to an official MV/audio release, maybe on youtube or spotify, and linking the artists to their mdl page should be fine. Of course, it'd be nice to see the album art too, maybe as a pop-up photo album though if you want to include the covers of all the singles.

I think that the album covers would be nice, but more difficult to implement, so it can wait  (especially since not each song has one) . I think to do that  a song needs to have it's own page on the site? That's a bit too much of a hassle for the script team. They already have many suggestions to work on (like literally tens of suggestions , even several years old)... 

Still wishing that something like this will happen.

Liu Xin - A Little Heartbeat.  OST Your Highness The Class Monitor.

This song is in my head for days, although I do not understand a word :-)

Suggested in 2015, but no update. It has been almost a decade! Is there any hope for this feature?

It seems to be a simple addition. Add a box, one module that has a list of OST albums/titles.

No need to complicate it by adding links. No copyright issues if no links are made; in addition, links can also expire over time. Simple list of songs/artist/album information is all we ask for.

sunshine:

Suggested in 2015, but no update. It has been almost a decade! Is there any hope for this feature?

It seems to be a simple addition. Add a box, one module that has a list of OST albums/titles.

No need to complicate it by adding links. No copyright issues if no links are made; in addition, links can also expire over time. Simple list of songs/artist/album information is all we ask for.

I have been trying to silently hope for it for forever too ?. I appreciate all the hard work that is going on behind the scenes for everything else <3. But it’s been so long for this simple one. Because I thought we were expecting it by the middle of last year at most.  ? I am starting to give up. 

But I kind of understand that this is not a priority here since it is a drama list site and not a wiki with all the possible related information :)

sunshine:

It's simple, but probably not a priority. It's the 6th most voted suggestion. So the other 5 come first ( 1 Profile achievement badge; 2 Separate dramas from movies; 3 Notifications when dramas on PTW list start airing; 4 Add/modify privacy settings; 5 Display friends' ratings on drama/movie pages). There are a lot of other really simple suggestions, but they don't have that many votes... (like adding more genders for example)

it can be tabulated, good idea. 

NO.song titlelyricsmusicsinger'slengthepisode no.time stampscene descriptionwhere to listen

There used to be a wide-ranging Music Department cat. for crew members. Composer is too specific. 

For example, on Jin Dazhou's page, he has dozens of credits where he's listed as composer. But if you check his Baidu page, he did not compose the score for most of these dramas. He was a music producer, music director or song composer for most of those titles, which means he did not composed their scores. "Composer" usually refers to the person who composed the score.

There used to be a Music Department category for all those music roles that did not match the composer role. Now it's gone. Would it be possible to bring it back? Composer is not the right category for many of these, and the other category, Music Editor, doesn't fit either.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E9%87%91%E5%A4%A7%E6%B4%B2/7862547
https://mydramalist.com/people/73433-jin-da-zhou

Annie:

There used to be a wide-ranging Music Department cat. for crew members. Composer is too specific. 

For example, on Jin Dazhou's page, he has dozens of credits where he's listed as composer. But if you check his Baidu page, he did not compose the score for most of these dramas. He was a music producer, music director or song composer for most of those titles, which means he did not composed their scores. "Composer" usually refers to the person who composed the score.

There used to be a Music Department category for all those music roles that did not match the composer role. Now it's gone. Would it be possible to bring it back? Composer is not the right category for many of these, and the other category, Music Editor, doesn't fit either.

https://baike.baidu.com/item/%E9%87%91%E5%A4%A7%E6%B4%B2/7862547
https://mydramalist.com/people/73433-jin-da-zhou

maybe try to ask this in a new suggestion?