Hessa Volunteer Staff
I think it will be good to have an award section for Dramas/Movies/Actors. Like SBS/KBS/MBC drama award. Also, we can add MDL awards.
152votes
I agree. Each year we have articles to tell us which drama got which award, and we all apreciate it. I think we need to have the award included in the data
agreed. it helps to add caliber to the actors
Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
I like this suggestion :D
I second this motion! it would be great.

voted!  for directors and screenwriters too.   

Voted. Sometimes i'll watch an hollywood movie because it won an Oscar or another award, I would like to do the same with asian dramas

I cannot add my votes to this but my three are totally here , I deleted my post on this from yesterday

JoanneSmith:

voted!  for directors and screenwriters too.   

Especially for them (for me)! 

Having just  been blown away by Ma Sichun and Zhou Dongyu in Soul Mate I would love to see their history-making joint Golden Horse win included in the data for both the film and the two leads.

burhaaadmi:

Having just  been blown away by Ma Sichun and Zhou Dongyu in Soul Mate I would love to see their history-making joint Golden Horse win included in the data for both the film and the two leads.

Imagine. We will need a whole team to include all the Parasite prizes alone. HAHAHAH Even the AsianWiki page doesn't include all of them. Luckily we (still) have wikipedia! Anyway just wanted to say that accolades sure need a separate tab, because some have a lot of those!

I think it would also be a good idea to make it possible to filter searches by awards (like how you can filter by tags). There are some films that have won prestigious awards that do not show up on the Top Movies list, because they have a low number of watchers/not enough ratings. Searching by awards could help people find critically acclaimed works that just aren’t very popular on this site.

xinya:

I think it would also be a good idea to make it possible to filter searches by awards (like how you can filter by tags). There are some films that have won prestigious awards that do not show up on the Top Movies list, because they have a low number of watchers/not enough ratings. Searching by awards could help people find critically acclaimed works that just aren’t very popular on this site.

Oh, awesome idea! 

xinya:

Awards should be included and also the option to search movies by  awards.