As you know on the STATISTICS corner you can keep track how many dramas/movies you have watched Etc,, I just want to recommend that you also add statistics per country.

Korean: 100

Japanese:1000

Thai: 263

Chinese: 604937

Yeah something like this lel. I hope i conveyed the idea correctly. xD

This may be a minor change and i don't know if its been suggested way before already but It just popped into mind when I was thinking which country's dramas I have watched most. I just want to keep track on how many Korean, Japanese, Thai Chinese and Taiwanese dramas/movies I have watched. Well, if some people also do and don't want to manually count ~

79votes
I love this idea!
I also love this idea!
I love the idea. We could also have like a circle graph representing the percentage of Korean/Japanese/Chinese Drama you watch and another for movies ! 
this would be good :)

and i agree another for movie
xxmai Volunteer Staff

Bumping this thread in hopes more people notice it. (:

To add onto this, I would like to suggest that we can add a button at the bottom of our Completed list, that is, at the very bottom where the rest of the stats are located. And when you click on it, it would bring out a small pop up window which shows stats from each country separated by the format of the show, as such - http://prntscr.com/thiypj.

xxmai Volunteer Staff
 grAviTy:

@xxmai, when i go to my watchlist .. no option is there like this

Of course there isn't, that's why I'm suggesting to add it. (:

i have no more votes, but i really support this idea!!

This is a great idea! I do this with my personal Google Sheets Dramalist, and it's the source of my profile pic - a pie chart of Dramas by country. :)

It would be great to have drama "attributes" (genres, tags, countries, most watched network) like in year's statistics for ALL the dramas and movies in our list. 

Great idea! Hope enough people vote!

It would make all the difference ❤ I really want to know how many completed dramas and movies I have from each country.