I would love to find out which users, statistically have the closest match to my drama watching taste. Probably the easiest would be by drama scores of dramas completed. Possibly by currently watching dramas. I would definitely love to find other people that have the same dramas on their top 10 list. 
121votes
I like the idea, but I was always think... what if I hate the person who's supposed to be my soulmate? 
Seems like a very interesting idea! 
Yes; sounds interesting indeed!

I like this idea :D

this would be cool :)

femmedesneiges:
I like the idea, but I was always think... what if I hate the person who's supposed to be my soulmate? 

Lol, you can't fight the red thread of fate, you're stuck with your new harem for life XD

I think niche entries or uncommon scores should be weighted though - For instance how many people have seen Goblin, or loved My Mister? You'd never learn their names, heck you'd be forgetting their pronouns if they ever told you. On the other hand you have a secret love for a quiet web series that nobody anywhere seems to have heard of, but you and this one other person rated it 10/10. That's buddy material. Or maybe there's a popular show you love to hate. Mutual anti fans bond too.

Love this idea! Bring it on,  I would love to find my drama soulmate, since so far I have a few kdrama fans friend but their taste are totally different from mine, and I really hoped I could find a buddy to brag on my favourites with 'em

Sounds interesting but pretty useless tbh... 

I would love that. I hate current rating system, so I follow few users with their recommandations. 

Myanimelist.net has an affinity system that you can see which shows/movies you watched and the comparisons of the ratings side by side (with the total mean score) with the other person, I wish MDL could have this feature too? 

Arty:
. Mutual anti fans bond too.

That got me excited

Lets bond over our hatred of this crappy drama/ movie- I love it!