i gave up all hope. i have been asking atleast 3 years now and the post exist more than 6 years now.

Yeah I could definitely love to sort my dramas by date I watched them

Pagalnixon:

i gave up all hope. i have been asking atleast 3 years now and the post exist more than 6 years now.

Same. 

Why can't we have the same features on line and in the app? I keep going between my phone and my laptop all the time and it is tiring! Please MDL developers, instead of adding new superfluous features (games, stars leaderboard...) how about improving on the existent ones: like adding recently added to watchlists and tweaking that search engine in order to get the right result using correct search words?

zeesqueere:

Same. 

Pagalnixon:

Let's keep going, just need to get more people to see it- maybe the pressure of a crowd'll help? And don't I wish we had more votes (( Surely it's known how much time this would save the average user!

Pagalnixon:

Love your optimism 

more like lack of realism ;*(- but am trying hhh

If you have votes to spare, vote for this suggestion because only 196 votes is not going to make them consider implementing this. It needs 500 or so votes. Some of the highest voted suggestions have around 400+ votes. That determines the priority level for the staff/admins.

I want to sort Completed by completed date and Plan to Watch by added date. Should be simple. Or even just add those dates to the watchlists and we will sort them ourselves!

Time to bump agn ))