I love seeing other lists pop up that I might be interested in,  but i'd like a way to subscribe to a persons list.       Then, if we could have a way to pull up Lists we are subscribed to that would be great.  I don't necessarily want to be updated everytime they make a change to their list, I just want to look at it when i want to.   Maybe give a choice for people to subscribe with or without notifications.  

Thanks for considering!

164votes

Yes, or something along the lines of being able to see "Lists Liked". I've noticed that we can like a list but then that's it, there is no way of ever finding it again. (not unless you bookmark it)

KellyFlower:

Yes, or something along the lines of being able to see "Lists Liked". I've noticed that we can like a list but then that's it, there is no way of ever finding it again. (not unless you bookmark it)

Yes, exactly, I "loved" or clicked on the heart icon to like an article of a list of web dramas yesterday, now I am looking for it because I wanted to watch what  was on that list, now I can't find it again. There should be a "tracking" area of the posts or articles that you have liked so that you actually know where have you "been" on the site. Like a "history" in other social media platforms.

pinkvanilla:

Yes, exactly, I "loved" or clicked on the heart icon to like an article of a list of web dramas yesterday, now I am looking for it because I wanted to watch what  was on that list, now I can't find it again. There should be a "tracking" area of the posts or articles that you have liked so that you actually know where have you "been" on the site. Like a "history" in other social media platforms.

agreed

I'd like to have an option to opt-in for either notifications, or have some other indication of what was recently added so I can check it out. Currently I have to bookmark all of the lists I want to keep track of and check periodically which can be tedious as I have dozens saved, and quite a few of them are sorted by rated order which makes it hard to determine what is new.

Thanks for the votes

Voted (+3).

Being able to only view other peoples list quickly turns to frustration if you find them useful but can’t follow/bookmark them.

I would love this feature - voted!

I love this idea! Please add this feature.

Man this thread started back in 2018 and almost 4 years later it still feels relevant. I wish this is implemented soon. :( :( 

pinkvanilla:

yes, exactly