YESSS!!! i been looking for this. As a Vietnamese, I think that Vietnam deserves so much recognition. Let Go!!

I would love Vietnam added so I can keep track of my shows in the same place. 

so to keep this thread alive....i've recently watched "follow my sunshine", it's a little bit calmer and more realistic than" you are ma boy" or "Nations Brother", but very watchable...tomorow i will watch the finale.  I think "sea him" will come after that. 

I thought I'd mention the BL My Sky if anyone hasn't seen it yet. I don't remember much about it since I watched it years ago, but I do remember that I was upset with the ending.

NoirRoseHeart:

I thought I'd mention the BL My Sky if anyone hasn't seen it yet. I don't remember much about it since I watched it years ago, but I do remember that I was upset with the ending.

me too, they need to have a second season or else they can catch these hands.༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ(►__◄)

Lol. Exactly. I doubt there would ever be second season, but there is always hoping! 

NoirRoseHeart:

Lol. Exactly. I doubt there would ever be second season, but there is always hoping! 

true. 

I didn't watched it now.

don't know if i like it when it needs a second season to be complete....and this second season maybe never comes

QueerDudeGermany:

I didn't watched it now.

don't know if i like it when it needs a second season to be complete....and this second season maybe never comes

For My Sky, I don't know if it would actually need a second season to seem complete. If I remember right (someone correct me if I'm wrong), I think it suggested the one ML died. But I could be remembering wrong, but if that is indeed the case, then a second season seems like it would have been very unlikely to happen anyway.

So why aren't Vietnam, Myanmar, Laos, etc., in the pulldown list for countries? Don't they count as Asia?

When MDL first started, it just started off with a few Asian countries (the most popular) so it could start off with first filling the database. It has slowly been adding a country or two over the years, and just hasn't gotten to others yet. Besides Vietnam, I would really love to see Myanmar and Laos added too.

NoirRoseHeart:

When MDL first started, it just started off with a few Asian countries (the most popular) so it could start off with first filling the database. It has slowly been adding a country or two over the years, and just hasn't gotten to others yet. Besides Vietnam, I would really love to see Myanmar and Laos added too.

Do you have ang great drama from Myanmar and Laos to watch if so do recommend some.

NoirRoseHeart:

Don't forget Cambodia...all three Countries are starting with BLs in 2021. I think that's a big reason to add them on MDL :)

The only thing I remember watching from Myanmar so far is the short film Tick Tick Again. It is a BL film. I really liked it and the OST was amazing.

As for Laos I haven't watched anything from there yet, but coincidentally yesterday is when I found the BLs One Love and Will You Be My Boyfriend from there that I plan on eventually watching (so I don't know if they are any good or not). But might as well have those two countries added too for when I do watch them lol.