I would like to be able to add Vietnamese dramas to my list of (watched) titles. Vietnam is really producing more and more series, so please add them to the list of countries so that their productions can get more attention and gain more fans. They are working hard!

newgrl:

I suppose it depends on why you found them annoying?  I liked it, even though it wastes two and a half episodes with my least favorite BL trope, the EVILLL Girlfriend.  But I also made it through all of So Much in Love with its horrendous subs and managed to enjoy it, so my tolerance level is high.  Also, I've watched a few things now with Phạm Minh Hữu Tiến and Phạm Huỳnh Hữu Tài as the leads (all in the Tiến Universe) and I like their chemistry together.  

Hi Newgrl, 

I just saw your reply to someone else about there being more series with Tien Tai than Just Bromance and Sea Him. And I was confused when you said about different reincarnations about Bromance?

I really love these two so much could you please tell me what other ones they have been in

Thank you.

WTILK:

Hi Newgrl, 

I just saw your reply to someone else about there being more series with Tien Tai than Just Bromance and Sea Him. And I was confused when you said about different reincarnations about Bromance?

I really love these two so much could you please tell me what other ones they have been in

Thank you.

So, Tien Bromance kind of floated into Tien Bromance: My Small Family 1.  I kind of saw it as the last 5 episodes of "Tien Bromance", but they split it off.  It's the part with the family life of Tien, Tai, and the little boy from the village that Tai kind of adopted at the end of "Tien Bromance".  If you haven't seen it yet, you should watch it as "Tien Bromance:  My Small Family 2" starts on April 15th.  In addition, if you're interested in this sort of thing, Tien and Tai appeared on a fun little gameshow called Tiến Tài The Games .    I love Tien and Tai too :)  They ooze chemistry. 

newgrl:

So, Tien Bromance kind of floated into Tien Bromance: My Small Family 1.  I kind of saw it as the last 5 episodes of "Tien Bromance", but they split it off.  It's the part with the family life of Tien, Tai, and the little boy from the village that Tai kind of adopted at the end of "Tien Bromance".  If you haven't seen it yet, you should watch it as "Tien Bromance:  My Small Family 2" starts on April 15th.  In addition, if you're interested in this sort of thing, Tien and Tai appeared on a fun little gameshow called Tiến Tài The Games .    I love Tien and Tai too :)  They ooze chemistry. 

Bummer, I have watched everything you mentioned. I was hoping there was more :)

I wish they did more of The games, I just enjoyed seeing them more together.

I also saw the Family Part as an extension of Tien Bromance.

I will look forward to the family 2 part :)

Part of me wonders a little bit if the increased exposure to Vietnamese dramas by adding them to this website would actually increase the amount of subbers providing for Vietnamese projects, or at least it may help them organize better or see the demand for various shows/movies

Xefjord:

Part of me wonders a little bit if the increased exposure to Vietnamese dramas by adding them to this website would actually increase the amount of subbers providing for Vietnamese projects, or at least it may help them organize better or see the demand for various shows/movies

I was hoping, that they will announce the adding of vietnam to celebrate their 10th anniversary. But nothing happens :(

For BL fans here, My Lascivious Boss is out. Each ep is pretty short tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3l_DBSvhoU

Also My Most Peaceful Place just ended with only 3 eps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-fMW-Xl5kw

TTVN:

For BL fans here, My Lascivious Boss is out. Each ep is pretty short tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3l_DBSvhoU

Also My Most Peaceful Place just ended with only 3 eps...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-fMW-Xl5kw

wait they are both ended right now? Actually i thought they would be a little bit longer....

QueerDudeGermany:

wait they are both ended right now? Actually i thought they would be a little bit longer....

Actually neither has ended yet. I was misinformed lol sorry about that

QueerDudeGermany:

I was hoping, that they will announce the adding of vietnam to celebrate their 10th anniversary. But nothing happens :(

WAS OUR PLEA NOT ENOUGH.(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿)

I agree, please add Vietnam.  I learned that the country wasn’t supported here on MDL after attempting to add “The Third Wife”.