Lamebryant:

Came to make this very topic and was happy to see it already here.  Insane that it's not available already. 

Vite! Almost 500

Popcxqueen:

Just in case this helps the MDL admins make a decision on this suggestion, Viki is now carrying several Vietnamese dramas and is adding more every week or so. 

Really! Because I only found BL series and some Movies. Could you tell me the name of some Vietnamese Dramas?
PS. Does someone here know a good place to watch(not Viki) Vietnamese Dramas with English Subtitles? Not BL Series.

Thank You.

Popcxqueen:

I agree! Have you voted on the topic?

I just did! Sorry, new to the site. Thanks for the info!

0Nastya0:

Really! Because I only found BL series and some Movies. Could you tell me the name of some Vietnamese Dramas?
PS. Does someone here know a good place to watch(not Viki) Vietnamese Dramas with English Subtitles? Not BL Series.

Thank You.

https://www.ondemandviet.com/

We need this!! + Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore <3

0Nastya0:

Thank You.

Honestly, I still have the best luck with YouTube when it comes to Vietnamese shows with English subtitles. I've found so many things there that I subscribed to YouTube premium and have no ads and is totally changed my viewing experience there, one of the best decisions I ever made!

_Ian_:

Vite! Almost 500

I made it 500!

newbiefan:

https://www.ondemandviet.com/

Thanks.

kajirae:

Honestly, I still have the best luck with YouTube when it comes to Vietnamese shows with English subtitles. I've found so many things there that I subscribed to YouTube premium and have no ads and is totally changed my viewing experience there, one of the best decisions I ever made!

Really! I will try this. Thanks

There is an ongoing game in the discussions where somebody posts a topic and people have 24 hours to post 10 dramas or movies that meet that topic's criteria. Each person can list up to 3. Atm the topic is 10 dramas from 'east asian' countries not found on MDL. Perhaps you may wish to post your own fav. shows.

Vietnam has decent movies so Vietnam definitely should be on MDL.

I tried to vote but it told me "0 votes remain" 

brokenendings:

I tried to vote but it told me "0 votes remain" 

Have you voted for other things on MDL? If so you may have used up all the votes you are allowed to make. Read that somewhere. No idea how all that works.

newbiefan:

Have you voted for other things on MDL? If so you may have used up all the votes you are allowed to make. Read that somewhere. No idea how all that works.

I've never voted on anything before. This would be my first one

brokenendings:

I've never voted on anything before. This would be my first one

That's odd. I've never paid attention before, but maybe you need to be a member for a certain amount of time before you get your votes. I see you made your account not that long ago, that's why I'm guessing this.