The later comment is being posted first, and the earlier comment is being posted later.

As you can see, "Northern raveller" has commented before me but his comment is after mine, and my comment was posted first while I have posted it after him.

I can't see any grey lines suggesting these are replies to a higher level comment, so I'm assuming they are "top level". In which case, this is how it's SUPPOSED to work. The most recent (top-level) comment is shown at the top of the list, the oldest at the bottom.  Replies to top-level comments are then listed in chronological order with the first reply first, and the latest last. Replies to replies work the same, as do replies to replies to replies ... etc. This is how most websites present comments and - right or wrong - is the generally accepted "correct" format.

Er ... unless I'm misunderstanding your comment?

LOL .... Though just to possibly confuse you, this ISN'T the behaviour here because it's a discussion thread. 

Confused the heck out of me for a few seconds, having just written my reply and seen it posted below yours, but it made sense once I thought about it. Think of these as like reply threads, just without the helpful grey lines. :-)

On the plus side, for me, in coming here to try to answer YOUR question, I stumbled upon the answer to the question I was going to ask ... so many thanks. :-)

yep, the comments are all over the place. My reply to one comment  shows up as a reply to a different comment ?

Kate:

yep, the comments are all over the place. My reply to one comment  shows up as a reply to a different comment ?

Can you provide example?

Kate:
My reply to one comment  shows up as a reply to a different comment ?

same thing

My example given above is of connect game or associate words where Northern raveller  "white" was written and the first word that came to my mind after seeing it was "shirt". When I posted my comment appeared above it and his comment appeared below me which is not in chronology. Due to which the conversation may get confused.

This has happened to me 2-3 times so I felt it was important to bring this error to light.

Because the time gap between two comments is very less ( in seconds). Later it is not known which comment was written first. But this can cause confusion between individuals.

Ji-N:

Can you provide example?

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Shini/feeds/ZKgrxcx

under this post the reply I made starting with "I feel like the Yellow Ranger ..." that is posted as reply to ViolinGal   was actually written and posted as reply to MsNotes  

Kate:

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Shini/feeds/ZKgrxcx

under this post the reply I made starting with "I feel like the Yellow Ranger ..." that is posted as reply to ViolinGal   was actually written and posted as reply to MsNotes  

Thank you. I think that bug is different from the one that was reported in this thread.

page that have issue  https://mydramalist.com/discussions/forum-games/68021-word-association-4?page=590&r=notif&_nid=151610667#p2824177Moonlight wrote photography, then I wrote picture , then Moonlight wrote film. But as you can see, the word 'film' is above the word 'Picture'.

This issue is whoever hit the server first, so I don't think we will handle this issue for now.