Hi, Just wanted to ask if there is any way to Tag/ Quote/ Mention someone in a post?

No one who answers a post rechecks it and it becomes really hard if you have to ask a follow-up question in a post.

So, is there any way that I'm not aware of?

Thanks.

I think in the new MDL version, coming soon, they will have notifications for forum posts, just like they do for feed posts ....
Not sure if they all add Tagging. But u can quote: advanced Editor,formatting, quote....but u'll have to copy and paste quote.
@rainruma Thanks! The formatting way works out but will the person (whose post was quoted) get a notification? 
No....Not yet.... I believe in the new version of MDL, coming out soon, this feature will be activated...along w/ many new features as promised by Skye!
@rainruma Well, I hope it comes out soon..

This idea was implemented but stopped working last year or so.. I stopped getting notifications from people who quote/mention me. Can this be fixed again? 

It would be useful for a specific thread too, like that thread where people want to join Avistaz , someone can mention everyone's usernames to notify them about it.