Also can't embed youtube videos to starting from a specific time on the video either.

SilverCloud:

Thanks for adding the HTML option back, however at the moment it's all a mass of text jumbled together, whereas it was neatly in sections before, so was easier to find where I wanted to edit.

Also whenever I edit something in the new HTML section, the page automatically jumps further up the html section and I have to scroll down again to find where I was editing.

The youtube playlists are still not being accepted either in the new html, as it shows in the preview, but then when I click save, it disappears.

exactly the same for me .     In the meantime, i was able to add the videos from the YouTube icon on the toolbar but it doesn't respect either the time or the autoplay parameters.    One way or another those are the immediate options I want supported.  

Does anyone still have the jumping issue still? It makes it really hard to try to correct in the code section ... 

Yes, still currently have this issue as well, which is making the html section virtually unusable as it's so frustrating when we keep having to find where we were again after just editing a bit of code.  And particularly so now that it isn't neatly laid out in the html section like it used to, as now all the text is jumbled up together rather than being in sections and alternative rows like it was before.

Hi, where do we paste the HTML link? I know we hv to paste it on our blog or sth but where is it?

Cherish:

Hi, where do we paste the HTML link? I know we hv to paste it on our blog or sth but where is it?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but the HTML section for editing our MDL profiles, is:

-Click your profile pic on the top right corner on the blue bar, and choose Settings

-Then on the Settings page (Profile section, where you can edit your profile), click </> ('code view', which is the html edit section)