I usually use MDL on my mobile device, so I rarely check from my computer, however upon opening the site from my desktop today I realised I was logged out. No big deal, it happens every now and then. I went to the "login" drop down and I just clicked "sign in," since my info is saved to my computer. It took a monent to process but once it did, it just took me to the login page. When I click "sign in," from there, it just refreshes the page and that's it. I've restarted my browser and it didn't help at all. 

There are no errors popping up or anything, so I'm not sure what's wrong. Please help (:

It seems to be a cookie issue. We're working on this right now. Thanks for reporting it! 

I had the same problem until a minute ago! I think it's fixed!

I'm also having the same problem --- I hope it gets fixed quickly *insert thumbs up emoji* (btw why do question marks show up when I try to use emojis?)

Are you still having issue? Did you try to logout and sign back in again

Ji-N:

I can't log in in the first place... I'm having the exact same problem as the person who made this post

Could you go to this link on desktop http://mydramalist.com/debug and send me a PM or email [email protected] the data that you get.

Please make sure you try to login again too

Ji-N:

Could you go to this link on desktop http://mydramalist.com/debug and send me a PM or email [email protected] the data that you get.

Please make sure you try to login again too

@Drasaur, Please let us know if it's working again for you. Thanks

I'm having the same problem . 

Rath:

I'm having the same problem . 

Can you try it again right now? 

Skye-N-Rain:

Can you try it again right now? 

Yes, it worked ^^ 

Thank you~

Ji-N:

Sorry about the late response! Looks like the problem was resolved. I will try again when I have access to my computer tomorrow to make sure (:

Ji-N:

@Drasaur, Please let us know if it's working again for you. Thanks

Only just decided to log in today after quite a while so sorry for the late reponse but it's working now :)

Ji-N closed this Oct 7, 2017 07:38 am