Jordan:

Oh and if anyone needs a translated copy of peach blossoms just let me know the translator was nice enough to give me a copy after she took it down.

PLEASE? PLEASE? PLEASE? [email protected] <3 <3 <3 im actually selfish when it comes to my favorites so rest assured that i will never ever upload this anywhere. This will stay in my PC. Thank you so so so so so muuuuch. I actually just finished eternal love a few days ago (ive been busy with fuken thesis and school stuffs) and noooow, i just can't get over it huhuhu i need help.

@annaface I sent you peach blossoms :)  if you back through the history of this chat you should find a link to pillow book if you already haven't and everything is in english i don't speak a foreign language :/

Jordan:

@annaface I sent you peach blossoms :)  if you back through the history of this chat you should find a link to pillow book if you already haven't and everything is in english i don't speak a foreign language :/

yes yes i already got the pillow book from the link you sent! thank you veeeeeeeery muuuch! <3

Good news!! Filming starts. ♥

@kimberlyarmor: YAY!!! 

I don't know if you all heard me but YAAAAAAAAAY!

Now begins the long wait but I can be patient....patience is something I have a lot of....

still waiting....

its says it will take 4 months of filming and even its 60 eps. idk if its true. They're secretive about the filming. They didn't even make the filming ceremony public. And the rest is unfolding. 2 of the gossip trio are confirmed to be back :D

Hope it turns out good.

SHET! THE GOSSIP TRIO! HOW I LOVE THOSE THREE. Why are they being so secretive urgh. Wei guang and Dilraba are together agaaaaainn!! hihihi <3 <3

omg I needed this! I took a break from eternal love for a while but I recently finished the drama...and I wish it hadn't ended... Ive been making up senarios for Dijun and Feng Jiu in my head ever since :-(

great article btw. I couldn't find the books so I didn't know  the different between the characters. It's interesting because I kept wanting Feng Jiu to let Dijun go (in the Drama) because it hurt too much to watch. But I didn't know that in the books she had already let him go and he just completely didn't notice her until later.

am I way too late to ask for a copy? won't be sending it/ uploading it anywhere that for sure. I just need more...I literally can't believe the drama ended like that. They're my favorite couple of all time ...I can't even

june02maya:

omg I needed this! I took a break from eternal love for a while but I recently finished the drama...and I wish it hadn't ended... Ive been making up senarios for Dijun and Feng Jiu in my head ever since :-(

great article btw. I couldn't find the books so I didn't know  the different between the characters. It's interesting because I kept wanting Feng Jiu to let Dijun go (in the Drama) because it hurt too much to watch. But I didn't know that in the books she had already let him go and he just completely didn't notice her until later.

am I way too late to ask for a copy? won't be sending it/ uploading it anywhere that for sure. I just need more...I literally can't believe the drama ended like that. They're my favorite couple of all time ...I can't even

drop yer email they give it to you :) i mean, the copy for the ten miles peach blossom eng translation. the pillow book pdf is in the first part of this thread. just back read you will find the link there :)

AAAAAAAAANNNND! I JUST FINISHED THE PILLOW BOOK MINUTES AGO. I CRIED FOR AN HOUR NONSTOP WHILE READING THE LAST PART AND THE FUUUCK.. I JUST CANT CONTAIN MY FEELINGS!! IT WAS SUCH A GREAT ADVENTURE.. HEARTBREAKING SAD FLUFFY, DEFY-THE-DESTINY KIND OF LOVE STORY! HUHUHU DONG HUA AND FENG JIU FOREVER! THOUGH I DISLIKED HER AT SOME PARTS HAHA CAN'T WAIT FOR 2019! HUHUHU

I can't want until December 2019 for 3L3W drama, that's basically 2020. But at least they cast the same actors a haha. 

annaface:

AAAAAAAAANNNND! I JUST FINISHED THE PILLOW BOOK MINUTES AGO. I CRIED FOR AN HOUR NONSTOP WHILE READING THE LAST PART AND THE FUUUCK.. I JUST CANT CONTAIN MY FEELINGS!! IT WAS SUCH A GREAT ADVENTURE.. HEARTBREAKING SAD FLUFFY, DEFY-THE-DESTINY KIND OF LOVE STORY! HUHUHU DONG HUA AND FENG JIU FOREVER! THOUGH I DISLIKED HER AT SOME PARTS HAHA CAN'T WAIT FOR 2019! HUHUHU