I have just found out about the drama and the book. After staying awake for 2 days finally I finished the book and I loved dijun a lot  more. Cant wait for the drama at the moment !!

In  2 days, that's cool!!! I also loved it, Dijun  was so heat broking! Vivement la série!! 

I just want to know, is this couple will end sadly like in the eternal love? actually I like the ending of the eternal love, but it'll be better if they really end up together... and anyway can you send me the novel too to my email? I'll be super grateful! here's my email [email protected] thank you!

Then I am warning ıf there is anyone who do not want to learn about if it is a happy end or not please stop reading right now.

To answer the question, while getting closer to the end I was also very afraid that it will be a sad ending, but thanks god it was a happy one.

I do not have the books right now but if you search for "the pillow book by hamster" I think you can find it in the website with a good translation

I'm already  sending the books to you "Ivana Huang", so have a good time!!

Thank you so much!!!

Nina Amel Chérifi:

I'm already  sending the books to you "Ivana Huang", so have a good time!!

I love your recap. I read the translated Pillow Book at least 50 times. Just want to make a quick correction since you said to correct you if it's different than what you stated. In the mortal world in the pillow book, Feng Jiu was Dong Hua's concubine. Like the drama, she followed him to repay the debt. However, unlike the drama, she was no longer pursuing him. She really was creating a love trial for him. He was in love with her but she refused him. She tried everything to get him to leave her but he won't. She finally wrote a love letter to another of his woman before he gave up and award her to his general as a concubine.  Love trial completed. Later, Feng Jiu ended up saving Dong Hua in the mortal world and the general saved her. She repaid her debt but now owes one to the general. 

They are filming the Pillow Book drama right now and the two leads will be the same. I don't know how they can bring the story back so it can be true to the book. I love the book romance so much more than the drama. However, I will take anything as long as it's them two.

I AM SO HAPPY THAT THEY HAVE A Poster

Jordan:

I AM SO HAPPY THAT THEY HAVE A Poster

what poster? did they released new one?

I don't think so I only just learned of the leaked images sounds like everyone knew before me :/

Hi all,
@Jordan - that was great compilation of comparisons between the books and the series.
Your observations are very on point. Thank you!

I love ReBa so Eternal Love was natural check for me and then I needed more good stuff so I read the books. Awesome, books are just goddamn awesome. Love Dijun - because in the series I just wanted to murder him for playing with FJ like that and punch FJ for being so naive.

Same as you - can't wait for new drama, so meantime will just look at the poster and search for spoilers.
You know that there's kinda a lot stuff on the youtube from how they shoot The Pillow Book?
Like the Fanyin Valley trips.

KimberlyAmor:

Give me your email, ill send it to you. ???? 

hi can i have the book too?  [email protected]

Jordan:

Oh and if anyone needs a translated copy of peach blossoms just let me know the translator was nice enough to give me a copy after she took it down.

hi if you don't mind could u send me a copy of the peach blossom book? [email protected]

KimberlyAmor:

Sending :D

Hey, would you mind sending me a copy too? [email protected] Thanks!