I have to admit, Kdramas are the one that i enjoy the most, so now, I don't know what to pick and I need to watch more Thai dramas.....

I need your help...

I only watched Thai version of FULL HOUSE and I enjoyed that one the most from all the versions made.

I need something romantic, with good plot and good recommendations of Thai dramas.

Please start me with something that will blow my mind and fall in love with Thai series!

Thanks! 

You should Try Kiss Me - Same Actor and Actress From Full House and An Amazing chemistry between them =))
Thanks! Will watch this one first... any Thai dramas on gender blender or marriages? 
Wow, I'm currently watching Kiss Me. I didn't know the same actors were in Full House!! Definitely going to watch it soon
"any Thai dramas on gender blender or marriages?" Try Taddao (or Tuddao) Bussaya (2010) it's a pretty good gender bender.

As for marriage, Thai dramas have a TON of dramas about marriage, arranged, convenient, etc. In fact, you can check out this list http://lakornsworld2.blogspot.com/2014/03/if-you-like-full-house-thai-version-try.html. My favorites? Oum Ruk is an all time favorite. Manee Yard Fah is the most romantic drama I've watched.  If you're up for more angsty romance, like slap n'kiss variety and rape might be in it as well, there is Rahut Rissaya, Raeng Pradtanah, Roy Leh Sanae Rai, Sud Sai Paan, Wanida
Thanks for the recommendations, Jazzy36, I put about half on my list. I'm not too much against the slap/kiss variety as long as the lead girl is spunky and/or willing to get her own revenge. Any recommendations along those lines?

I just finished Likit Kammathep and liked its heroine better than, say, the lead girl in Roy Ruk Raeng Kaen. Gosh, she just took it all with a sad smile.
How about endless love? Is it good?
I liked The Devil beside you, funny and a little naughty, since the main stars are step siblings. 
Also dramas with Roy Chui and Aron Yan as the main stars are good too.
"Devil Beside You" is not Thai but Taiwanese drama...
You can try "La Ruk Sut Kop Fah" (Chasing Love to the Final Horizon)...
I watched Love Sick (Season 1 & 2).  I really loved it.    I am also looking for Thai Drama recommendations... Are there any must sees?
Ugly duckling series
Tawipob
Game rai Game rak
Duang jai akkanee
Cubic
ruk sutrit
Leh Nagfah
Fun Cheng 2014
Those are just a few lakorns I thought you might enjoy:) you can find each on one 
Here to see if you'll like the plot :)

Thank you so much!!!  I added all of them to my list, except for Fun Cheng 2014 because I couldn't find it.   Either way this is a great start! THank yoU!
Your welcome glad I could help :)
I'm like you, I got interested in lakorns thx to Full House Thai. :)
I think you might also like:

Roy Fun Tawan Duerd
Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan
Wannueng Jaa Pben Superstar
The Suparburoot Jutathep series (Khun Chai Puttipat is my fav)

PS: I loved Cubic, The ugly duckling series were very cute and Tawipob very sweet. :)