Hi Guys,
I'm currently in love with a lakorn called game rai, game ruk but I can only watch it through you tube with english subs, unfortunately the quality is not that high :(
Do you know if there's a site we can watch thai lakorn with HD quality? Or at least high quality anyways?
Like for most of k-dramas and c-dramas I watch through viki or dramafever, but there almost no lakorns there :(
I'd be glad if someone could answer me :)
In the meantime, thank you so much for your attention !
Streaming lakorns these days is difficult: Viki recently removed almost all their lakorns (except a couple by GMM) .... YT channels and dailymotion regularly have their lakorns removed.

-- Jasmin Lakorns is the most comprehensive list of links to stream and/or download subbed lakorns ....
-- Alwaysmeena usually has links to HQ video downloads (but sometimes they merge episodes, so files are large), smaller list tho ... but I didn't see GRGR there
-- Both of these sites have links to many resources: YT channels, Blogs w/ streaming vids, info sites, etc.....

Dowload of GRGR from Jasmin Lakorns is slightly better quality than streaming ...
Newer lakorns are almost all HQ

I agree with Rainruma. Considering how old GRGR is I don't think you will be able to watch it in HD. JasminLakorns might have it in 480p, if Allwaysmeena has it, there's a possibility that it will be in HD.
Thank you guys for the reply! I found some better quality episodes on you tube list of NYinternational fan club, but there are only 10 episodes, so I'll finish watching from the list of lakorn crack.

Jasmin lakorn and lakorn crack(youtube) have the same quality of videos for this show.

I hope in the future viki returns with more lakorns, so sad they removed most of them. Do you know why it happens? License issues ?

Tks :)
All the channels, 3, 5, 7, 8, etc... have been aggressive in removing videos from VIKI, YT and Dailymotion...  (Viki is also removing C-dramas)!!
GMM is the exception.... Their YT official channel even has lakorns w/ Eng subs! 

Btw, I just discovered that Dramacool, Dramanice, and KissAsian have a small selection of lakorns .... Usually ones from last year or two, K-drama-style ones, and very youth oriented.....
Doramax264 have a bit more selction of lakorns also.
Still, that means lakorns are becoming very popular... so who knows? maybe there will be an Official channel on Viki someday!
I was just going to tell you about that youtube channel, but seems like you already found it :)
I  want to watch it too but I'm going to wait till it's fully uploaded!