How did you feel about the show?
Did you like it?
Personally, this series killed me multiple times from sweetness of the main protagonist.
I love it because it's faithful to the book.
Share your thoughts about.
Go! :)
I LOVED IT! It was so sweet and had me swooning each episode! Pha was so freaking beautiful and his relationship with Yo was cute and I just loved every second of it! Although Pha was an ass a couple of times I forgave him easily just like Wayo did because you could totally see how much he loved Wayo! I've been dying to read the book but haven't been able to find it in English!

Ming was the best best friend ever! So supportive and then so sweet when he fell for Kit! Can't wait for those two to finally get together! Forth was such a good person but I just couldn't see him with Yo so I'm glad he'll apparently be with Beam later on! (Beam being with a man after his womanizing ways is going to be fun to see!) 

Anyway, I ranted because I have no one else to talk to about these shows! Hopefully we get a season 2!
To be honest, I still don't know how I feel about this drama. It had plenty of cute moments that I indeed liked but at the same time this drama had quite some faults that just lowered its overall quality. The dialogues are awkward and forced and it feels like they dont have natural flow, acting is not very good (but it does get slightly better over time) and chemisty of main couple was not really there. Last 3 episodes got better imo and i have hopes that in next season, when actors will know each other better and will feel more comfortable they will perform better but writing needs to get better as well. It is great it follows the original story closely but sometimes things dont translate well on a screen, i guess...

I think it is time for us, BL drama fans, to start getting a little bit more critical about BL dramas because if we wont be, we will get again and again dramas that are a copy/iteration of Lovesick or Sotus. BL dramas seems to have strong fanbase in thailand and drama makers will notice it and then they will focus on quantity rather than of quality of those dramas..
Sickeningly sweet. It gave me drama diabetes.

It had no real drama tropes for the reason of drama. That's one of the main points. It set out to tell a story of unrequited love and that it did. Wasn't boring. Was interesting enough till the end.

Agreed egg-mont. These dramas are becoming a bunch of tropes just strung together to catch a certain demographic.

Different dramas like Part Time (which had its share of tropes) seem not to succeed. 
I liked it so much ! I like every actors, they are all so cute with each other, I can't wait for season 2 already !! 
This series is far away from reality but I enjoyed it haha

Its a very beautiful, sweet and cherish-able drama I have seen in my life time. Filled with many touching moments and sweet memories for myself. This drama, its every song and the character - Wayo, Ming and Phana will remain in my heart for ever. Frankly speaking, after watching the full drama, I didn't came out of it. Its every episode, every song, every moment are still as fresh as a fragrance of a sweet rose in my mind and soul.