@OnigiriBunnie

Nope, 'Pope Rak' is not horror. It's as ghostly as Casper - The Friendly Ghost. :P

OnigiriBunnie:

@MusicalVeggies is Pope Rak horror? I have been wanting to watch it but I am afraid that since there is 'ghost' it will be horror genre. I love Mark Prin though so I want to see it TT

@MusicalVeggies Thank you for letting me know! I am such a wuss when it comes to horror genre TT

Kluen Cheewit is one of the good lakorns- the chemistry between ML and FL was good. But i don’t think the ML deserved the FL to be honest. He was pretty mean to her for most of the lakorn i wish he lightened up earlier.  FL is one of my favorites- she’s strong but she has weaknesses. Overall very charismatic.

@Ali_101

Hello! Sorry I don't get on here a lot. To be honest I haven't even finished Game Maya and I only started watching it because Push is so cute. I guess I would agree that they don't have as good a chemistry as say Nadeck and Yaya but I thought they were cute together. I skipped around a bit as well. I just like how he protects her all the time and I liked the MV's.

I kind of liked Jam Loey Rak but again I am not a fan of the violence and rape threats. I liked the MV's and thought I would check it out. It wasn't bad, but it doesn't make my top ten or anything (I just watched it on YouTube type in: jam loey rak ep 1 eng sub) If you like it, the male lead is also in Raeng Tawan which was also pretty decent. I liked the character development and my only complaint is, again, he is too violent. Another similar one to JLR is Talay Fai (which has a similar kidnapping scene around midshow)

I really liked the Cupid Series (3,5), adorable chemistry!

Glad you liked my suggestions! Have fun!