I haven't watched a lot of thai dramas, apart from some BL and some really cheesy shows that i've found pretty childish, so I'm looking for some suggestions of really good lakorns (without rape possibly!!)

Looking for some recommendations on mydramalist, i've noticed that a lot of people suggest watching Kiss me, Princess Hour, Ugly Duckling etc., but this is not the genre i'm looking for... I've watched and liked Full House and I wanna be Sup'tar, but all the other shows (U-prince, Ugly Duckling, Senior secret love etc.) are not my cup of tea, really...

I think i might start watching Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai (has someone watched it? is it good?), but i really need some good recommendations, i don't even know where to start... >.<

So feel free to take a look at my watchlist and suggest some of your favourite lakorns :D

I second @Ansuya, I especially liked: 

waen-dok-mai  Friends to lovers, not very cliche, great relationship and pretty funny as well. Female lead very unique.

tarm-ruk-keun-jai Very cute, ML supports MC as she stumbles her way through his farm. 

luk-mai-klai-ton One of my all time favourites, the main couple has a very heartfelt story. Though I haven't been able to finish watching since I couldn't find the last 4 eps with subs ;'( 

kleun-cheewit This one is (to me) slap-kiss, but modern slap-kiss so not over the top voilence and tecnically no rape. Liked it, and has a good reputation I think. 

https://mydramalist.com/10062-khun-chai-puttipat Historical setting, MC is saved from a bad fate by ML who isn't the typical alpha, macho guy but rather sweet. 

lol at the title

what have lakorns come down to....

without abuse/rape

• cubic
  • the crown princess
  • ra rearng fai
  • Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai
  • game maya
  • bodyguard sao

Thanks everyone!!!

Hi there!

Some of my favourites are :-
- Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur / Two Spirits Love (2015)
- Tieng Narng Mai / Nymph's Bed (2017)
- Paen Rai Long Tai Wa Rak (2017)
- Sood Sanaeha / Love Recipe (2009)
- Khun Mae Suam Roy / You Are Me (2018)

Game sanaeha

Padiwarda

Wanida