Please don't just give me a huge list, I want some of your personal top recommendations.

I started watching my first Thai drama and BL drama last week called "Cause You Are My Boy" because I stumbled upon it on YT. Only 5 episodes are subbed on GMMTV channel so far.. Does anyone know if it is subbed anywhere else?

I'm looking for dramas with a good story that deal with male x male relationships and not just ones where there are "hints" of BL.

While I'm at it.... if you have any other Thai drama reccs I'd love to hear them! 

A few of my favorites are:

Addicted Heroin (Chinese)
Dark Blue and Moonlight (Taiwanese)
Love Sick: The Series Season 2 (Thai; you have to watch the 1st season, it's good too)
Together With Me (Thai)
HIStory2: Boundary Crossing (Taiwanese)
Make It Right The Serise Seasons 1 & 2 (Thai)

2moon the series.

i'm not into BL but it was quite popular so i heard abt that

Rara:

2moon the series.

That one is very popular, but it is mostly just hints of bl, Just like Sotus.  Not any of my faves. 

Love sick the series - one of the first thai bl dramas before the bl drama boom. I really enjoyed this one but it doesnt have explicit scenes because main actors were underaged. They do date in the story, no hints. Overall it was quite cute.

Together with me - this one has very good kisses and actors have fantastic chemistry. (i found a story a bit stupid though). There is new season in the works.

Sotus the series - great story (probably the best of the dramas on this list but still kinda cliche) and good acting (plus main actors are hot) but main leads get together at the very end of the series. Main lead is mostly chasing the other main lead but their chemistry is good.

Addicted Heroin - this one is good but 1) it got cancelled due to chinas ban on homosexuality in media so there is only the first half of the story, 2) has some dubious themes

Other i saw but i dont recommend:
2 moons the series (terrible acting, bad story, there are doubts if they will make 2nd season)
Make it right the series (bad acting, garbage humour, main characters are way too young for my liking)

✔️ Dark Blue and Moonlight

✔️ Addicted Heroin

'Long Time no See'. (South Korea). You can buy or rent it on Vimeo if you want to support the filmmakers. It's really really good.

'HIStory2: Boundary Crossing' (Taiwan).

'Seven Days: Monday - Thursday' and 'Seven Days: Friday - Sunday' (Japan).

My favs are:

• Addicted Heroin- my 1st bl drama and loved it but yea no 2nd season
  • Like Love and its movies I Love You As A Man 1& 2- found it to be hella funny but has some explicit scenes and low budget
  • 2 Moons The Series- I'm currently watching this one and the acting is trash lol its still cute tho

Movies:

• Method- this movie is simply amazing I have no other words except just watch
  • Seven Days 1 & 2 so adorable and one of the first bl movies I watched
  • Night Flight
  • Cutter

The last 2 movies are dark and brutal so def not for every one but well acted and well told story-wise

Rara:

2moon the series.

Great one ! New season coming out soon! 

Love Sick the series was my first bl also make it right 

honestly don't remember what was my first bl, i have probably watch about 50 lol

There are many more since this started. Chronologically the most popular:

Love By Chance
Theory of Love
Until We Meet Again
TharnType
Why R U
2gether

Hi toptoptabi

I also watched 'cause you are my boy' a few months ago and liked it.  This show is also known as 'My tee' and you can find all the episodes with English subs on their official you tube site.

Whenever possible, I watch on the official sites.  The site below provides official links to all past and present bl shows and it's also a great place to find upcoming ones.

http://www.world-of-bl.com/index.php/Thai/MyTee

Here are my must watch bl shows:

1. HIStory3: Trapped -   I loved that the characters were adults who made hard choices and accepted the consequences.
  2. TharnType - Chemistry between the leads was on fire.  This one was super H.O.T.
  3. Red Balloon - Heartfelt, simple and beautiful
  4. My Engineer - Main couple is frustrating, but the side couples are amazing, still not to be missed.
  5. Love By Chance: Great show, but I absolutely loved the side couple, TinCan.  Season 2 which comes out in August focuses on their story.

Have fun watching!!!