I have two questions:

1.  For the mission on 'Countryside Setting', can I use a drama that was 50% filmed in the countryside and 50% filmed in a city area?

2. For the mission 'Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Documentary', can I use a drama special instead of drama? For the challenge, I aim to use dramas and no movies but when I searched for Thai dramas with the Documentary genre, I could not find links with English subtitles for both drama results.
 Qissyn:

I have two questions:

1.  For the mission on 'Countryside Setting', can I use a drama that was 50% filmed in the countryside and 50% filmed in a city area?

2. For the mission 'Watch a drama/movie whose genre is Documentary', can I use a drama special instead of drama? For the challenge, I aim to use dramas and no movies but when I searched for Thai dramas with the Documentary genre, I could not find links with English subtitles for both drama results.

1. Yes, it shouldn't be less than 50% though. The countryside setting needs to be in focus. A single road trip would not count. :) 

2. Drama Specials count as movies but in this particular case it's okay to make an exception. 

Hello, I have question regarding the Tags challenge, Strong Friendship task - does The Gifted or The Gifted: Graduation count? I can't seem to find a drama or movie with this exact tag.

Jelena Petrovic:

Hello, I have question regarding the Tags challenge, Strong Friendship task - does The Gifted or The Gifted: Graduation count? I can't seem to find a drama or movie with this exact tag.

Any title that features a strong friendship counts. This applies to the main leads as well as side characters. 

To be fair to myself, I try to toss in unknowns (new releases, new actors), I am glad I have a year for this, because there are three currents that will take that much time to slog through (production is off). The only thing I can hope for now; is that the actors pull off a miracle x3.

Anusaya:

To be fair to myself, I try to toss in unknowns (new releases, new actors), I am glad I have a year for this, because there are three currents that will take that much time to slog through (production is off). The only thing I can hope for now; is that the actors pull off a miracle x3.

This year I am also trying to give new talent a chance. I am thankful for the recommendations of the other participants of TWC 2022. 

How is your dramas/ movies watching going?

I still have about 30 titles to watch. 

I have completed 13 Titles all together so far. My goal is to clean my PTW list. Sounds cool right ?, but currently my condition is ??. 

COMPLETED TITLES

CURRENTLY WATCHING

Mue Prab Khan Saan Sek - I want to watch it but I don't have enough data to watch in HD. LOL. ? 

Hope it is helpful. 

@ManUtivaN I have only watched Game Maya, I found it was good, Okay you can say I'm bias to Push-Joey Pair. I have rewatched it thrice.

Bad Buddy is on my PTW list.

FroZen:
@ManUtivaN I have only watched Game Maya, I found it was good, Okay you can say I'm bias to Push-Joey Pair. I have rewatched it thrice.

I've no complaints about the acting, its really good. I can't get into the story bc I don't see any strategy on Gun's part to defeat his opponent. Maybe I'm too impatient.

ManUtiavN:

I've no complaints about the acting, its really good. I can't get into the story bc I don't see any strategy on Gun's part to defeat his opponent. Maybe I'm too impatient.

That's why I said I was biased towards their pairing.? It was basically like everything is on the plate and one has to just dodge the bullets. 

my currently completed. more than a few 'airing' finishing this week and my current list will clear up. lol 12/105

The Revenge (2022) - -Reviewed. Average.
Luead Mungkorn: Hong (2015 -favorite in the Mafia Luerd Mungkorn series.
13 Beloved (2006 -15 years before Squid Games there was... recommended.
Mamia (1994) -classic historic mini  - recommended.
Luead Mungkorn: Suea (2015  -Good chemistry, ML can be frustrating.
Leh Rai Ubai Ruk (2005) -original. watch the remake instead.
Bpoop Paeh Leh Ruk (2008) - too long, story not worth the time.
Luead Mungkorn: Raed (2015) - more action, than romance.
King Gor Rah Kah Gor Raeng (1990) -different, dated, and sadly a rape.
Buang Banjathorn (2002) - good, right down to the music. Recommended.
Darayan (1996) -dated, not cheesy, good ghost story.
The Siam Renaissance (2004) - watch the 2011 drama version instead.

@FroZen I agree on The Player. It was better after the 3rd ep - acting skills are what saved it. It was getting to that point - torture.

custom list for the challenge

Anusaya:
13 Beloved

I feel like Squid Game is a tiny player next to this film. I watched the US version, if this one is more gory I'd rather not give myself nightmares. :D

Completed 6/31 titles so far, quite a good pace. Might even add more challenges later :) I'm trying to clean my PTW too since it's become a total mess and I didn't even know how to decide what to watch next, so I'm really grateful for this challenge :) I'm also not allowing myself to add anything to PTW for the next 3 months lol.

COMPLETED:

Payu Sai - 8.0/10 - A strangely entertaining mix of batshit crazy, hilarious and cute.  The leads did a great job despite the story being not that unpredictable. I had a good laugh quite a few times, not regretting watching. Sadly I couldn't use it for Steamy Kiss as well although it's completely deserving of it haha.

Hello Stranger - 8.5/10 - A very sweet and funny movie.

Lying Heart - 7.5/10 - Nothing new or groundbreaking about the story, but at least it didn't feel draggy. Good performance by the leads and the villains. The cake scene totally made it worth the Strong Female Lead tag lol. The kid is super cute.

Bad Genius - 9.0/10 - Excellent movie. Exciting, great acting, good message. Watched it already last year but rewatched for the challenge.

Jark Sadtroo Soo Hua Jai - 8.5/10 - A pleasant surprise, a very well executed story with almost no redundant scenes for the most part.  I'd rate it even higher if it didn't feel 2 episodes too long, it could have been wrapped up sooner without inventing reasons to keep the story going unnecessarily. LOVED the ML character, FL was annoying for about 90% of the time (just my personal impression).

Manner of Death - 8.0/10 - Honestly I expected more based on the rating.  As I've seen many crime dramas, this was rather meh since I was able to guess pretty much every twist. Without BL it would probably have a similar rating as Bangkok Breaking.  But I really liked the cinematography, there were some beautiful shots and the leads were great together. The boys were also cute and inspector M looks ridiculously good in a uniform.

CURRENTLY WATCHING:

Keun Ruk Salub Chata - 9.0/10 - A revelation, enjoying it immensely.  Jinny rocks, I'm in love with her!

Rang Tawan - 7.5/10 - Actually started last year and put on hold, I'm planning to leave it for later and rewatch from the beginning. Aum's acting is excellent, I don't think any Thai actor does this type of role better than him. The story is ok, a bit too much focus on the second leads.

P.S. I tried watching Game Maya last year but gave up after 4 or 5 episodes. It didn't keep me engaged after Kleun Cheewit where there was a lot more chemistry between the leads (again, just my personal impression).  It also felt boring and I just couldn't get into it.

@Jelena Petrovic I think we got same taste in dramas. ˆˆ 

@Anusaya I think opening of cards was in place but it somehow felt predictable. Worst investigation ever, Tin was so biased towards Mim. Okay, I get it why she wants revenge but she overstepped boundaries that made her equally evil.