FroZen:

@Jelena Petrovic I think we got same taste in dramas. ˆˆ 

@Anusaya I think opening of cards was in place but it somehow felt predictable. Worst investigation ever, Tin was so biased towards Mim. Okay, I get it why she wants revenge but she overstepped boundaries that made her equally evil.

It was one of three (there maybe more - heaven for bid) with unwatchable stories I picked for this challenge - I hoped it would be saved by actors just to make it watchable.

FroZen:

@Jelena Petrovic I think we got same taste in dramas. ˆˆ 

@Anusaya I think opening of cards was in place but it somehow felt predictable. Worst investigation ever, Tin was so biased towards Mim. Okay, I get it why she wants revenge but she overstepped boundaries that made her equally evil.

I think so too :) Good to know that I should stay away from Lub Luang Jai and Sud Sai Pan.

ManUtiavN:

I feel like Squid Game is a tiny player next to this film. I watched the US version, if this one is more gory I'd rather not give myself nightmares. :D

It's been on my watch list for awhile - he did a cameo in another film as that character. I think if Squid Games was a movie and it was condensed into 2 hours it would take on that persona of gritty humanity. It isn't like it sn't gritty, but Cho Sang Woo is there to hate. 

joni:
If I finish everything on my CW list this month, I am probably gonna start watching either Happy Birthday or In Family We Trust. 

These two dramas are gems in the same way as The Gifted for me.
Happy Birthday is even better because you don't expect it to turn out the way it does. Enjoy !

Anusaya:

finished The Player meh

reviewed. 

Agreed. I think it was a wasted effort for actors. End was not a sort of "The Player" kind of end. When I saw the trailer it seemed more suspenseful but drama itself left me disappointed.  

Share: Revive (2016) is a Chinese drama - why is it here in Thai Challenge Discussion? Because in it Pong Nawat Kulrattanarak plays Xie Yi. I am so impressed by his performances and story. It's an adult melodrama. His character and demeanor is so different from his Thai dramas - he's a dapper and mature idol. Back to watching. ~_^

Anusaya:
Share: Revive (2016) is a Chinese drama

The plot seems interesting. I'll add it to my  watchlist.  Is this lakorn Song Kram Nang Fah  that made it well known any good?

ManUtiavN:

The plot seems interesting. I'll add it to my  watchlist.  Is this lakorn Song Kram Nang Fah  that made it well known any good?

I did read that it's what got him noticed, but I've never seen it .I'm a pretty someone will know here.  I will add it to my list. =)

Speaking of Thai actors appearing in productions from other countries, I'm currently watching Voice and I've just realized that Pop Supasit Chinvinijkul had a role in Moorim School, kdrama I love very much. It's a very good and interesting kdrama, with kind of Harry Potter/X-Men vibe, very different from usual kdramas. Sadly the rating during airing wasn't that good so it was cut short by a few episodes and the ending is really rushed with loose ends, but I still liked it a lot and I think it deserved better. I've seen that drama quite some time ago and didn't really memorize the faces of all actors so I've been racking my brain since first seeing Pop in Voice why he looks familiar lol. 

Going back to the topic of Thai dramas, I finished Keun Ruk Salub Chata (9.0/10) and all I need to say is that it has found a place among my most favorite lakorns. It's simply wonderful and painfully underrated, it deserves at least 8.3 average rating. I'm not rating it 10 because of certain repetitive parts of the plot and some things which were a bit nonsensical (not the body switch part haha). I can see why some people might be disappointed (*cough, cough* the ending) but I personally had a feeling about it very early into the drama so I was prepared for it. In fact, hints were carefully spread throughout the drama. I think they explained it very well and it makes sense, so I have no problem with it. Not switching their bodies back could have been expected considering they never figured out how to do it in the first place. From my point of view, it was fate correcting itself and that's how it was supposed to be from the beginning had dr. Sunai not interferred with their lives. It would have been much more unsatisfying if they had tried and failed to switch back in their final attempt, because there were no guarantees it would have worked anyway.

Also finished The Comments (8.0/10) and it made me quite upset for a while. A good take on an extremely relevant topic, hopefully its message will get through to many kids and their parents.

Jelena Petrovic:
Also finished The Comments (8.0/10) and it made me quite upset for a while. A good take on an extremely relevant topic, hopefully its message will get through to many kids and their parents.

I wasn't in the right mood to watch it last year because I know I'll be feeling upset too. Maybe I'll watch in 2022. ^^

Hello! I would like to join the Thai Watch Challenge 2022 but I have 2 questions.

Can I choose whichever challenge I want to do without having to follow the order? e.g. Can I pick challenges 2 and 3 but skip challenge 1?

And do I have to complete all the letters/categories for that challenge to be considered complete? e.g. Challenge 3: Tags is divided in 5 parts (letters A to E) but can I only choose to complete letter C and D?

Thanks!

emi:
Can I choose whichever challenge I want to do without having to follow the order? e.g. Can I pick challenges 2 and 3 but skip challenge 1?

emi:
And do I have to complete all the letters/categories for that challenge to be considered complete? e.g. Challenge 3: Tags is divided in 5 parts (letters A to E) but can I only choose to complete letter C and D?

Yes, you can.

FroZen:

Yes, you can.

Thank you 

6.5 Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur - frustrating FL. watch accordingly.
9.0 Darkroom - scary tales. recommended.
7.0 The Love of Winter - simple.
7.0 Theptida Pla Rah - I won't rewatch.
8.0  She Devil - Caring story.  recommended.

Updates; latest completed.  

Ran Dok Ngiew will be the death of my patience.