joni:

Hi, can you guys recommend me some must watch lakorns? I have never watched any lakorns before and the only ones that I know (and will watch) are kleeun cheewit and in family we trust.

Any genre is fine. I am okay with slap/kiss as well as long as the drama is not too much toxic. 

Thank you :)

Here's a few:

Love at First Hate (2018) - MyDramaList 

Secret Garden (2019) - MyDramaList 

Jao Sao Jum Yorm (2018) - MyDramaList 

Lying Heart (2017) - MyDramaList 

Game Rai Game Rak (2011) - MyDramaList 

Kon La Kop Fah (2016) - MyDramaList 

My Husband in Law (2020) - MyDramaList 

The Sand Princess (2019) - MyDramaList 

Tok Kra Dai Hua Jai Ploy Jone (2019) - MyDramaList 

I Wanna Be Sup'Tar (2015) - MyDramaList 

Massaya (2017) - MyDramaList 

Anusaya:

2021 favorites: 

James Ma
Kem Hussawee Pakrapongpisan
Morakot Liu
Pie Rinrada Kaewbuasai
I See Dead People (2021)
To Me, It's Simply You (2021)

Best lakorns in 2021:
Ku Kaen San Rak (2021)- 9.5
Talay Luang (2021) - 8.5
Oh My Boss (2021) - 8.5

Who impressed me as a "new" or newer talent:
Namfah Thunyaphat Phatrathinchaicherin from Mae Krua Kon Mai (2021) - she was spot on with her crazy maid persona and made me laugh in the earlier episodes. She's 21.

JustOneMoreEpisode:

Best lakorns in 2021:
Ku Kaen San Rak (2021)- 9.5
Talay Luang (2021) - 8.5
Oh My Boss (2021) - 8.5

Who impressed me as a "new" or newer talent:
Namfah Thunyaphat Phatrathinchaicherin from Mae Krua Kon Mai (2021) - she was spot on with her crazy maid persona and made me laugh in the earlier episodes. She's 21.

Good list. I tried to stay lower 20s. All of The Gifted cast were added already. lol I haven't see it will add to the list.

JustOneMoreEpisode:
I am more than willing to transfer that remake list I created over to the Thai Club so it may be continued. I would have loved to have had one for me to check, lol! So, more than happy to make sure it stays out there and grows for the future. :)

Hey! I took the initiative to make the transfer but  thanks  to you for the huge work done.

joni:
I just finished watching the first episode of Padiwaradda and I am liking it so far!

Glad you're enjoying it so far.
I am also satisfied when I recognise actors. 

ManUtiavN:

Glad you're enjoying it so far.
I am also satisfied when I recognise actors. 

I'm checking the challenge right now and will post it after I confirmed nothing else was accidentally changed or deleted. Sorry for the wait. 

moonchild:

I'm checking the challenge right now and will post it after I confirmed nothing else was accidentally changed or deleted. Sorry for the wait. 

Thanks for your the work. Appreciated. =)

moonchild:

Thanks for your work ?☺️

There's a new challenge and list called "All time favorites of club members"

Please send a DM, comment here or on the club feeds what Thai dramas/movies are your all time favorites so the list keeps growing.

joni:

The Gifted, Bad Genius the series, Bad Buddy, ATOTS, Great Men Academy

Also thank you so much for your hardwork! I am so excited to start this challenge :D

However I will sign up tomorrow because it's already 1 AM here and my brain is too tired to make tables and such xD Goodnight! Looking forward to start the challenge tomorrow ♡

Added! Thank you. ^^

We are happy to do this and see it finally up and starting. :) 

Badges are transferred. You'll find Thai Drama Club badges on the Thai Club profile and badges/banners for the challenge in this post now. Badges from moonchild and FroZen are uploaded now as well. 

Hi! Happy to know the challenge is up.

I want to know that last time in the Mix category, the Dramas to Movies ratio in a block was 3:1, 5:2. What's gonna be this year?