latest:

Sao Chai Hi-Tech (2010). No rating yet. Tedium in 24 eps. The cliches/dialogue/characters/prejudice based on classes in society was so in your face, I was tempted to write a review. But, all I did was complain about that. lol Not recommended. It'll provably be a 6.5/10.

Finished Not Me tonight. Not rated yet. A solid 9/10 up until ep 10. Still digesting. Probably end up a 8/10. I was surprised I liked it. Recommended.

Everyone seems to be praising Not Me, I had to add another challenge to include it because now I'm very curious about it :)

Finished a few more titles since the last update:

Bangkok Love Stories 2: Plead - 7.0/10 - This was quite boring and kinda pointless. Really good acting and cinematography but nothing much there other than that. Maybe I coudn't appreciate the story because I don't really believe in horoscopes and such.

In Family We Trust - 8.0/10 - Very good but I expected it to be even better considering the rating. Feels overly stretched and slow with too many characters (it's not that I couldn't catch up, some of them were just redundant). The story itself is excellent. The ending wasn't entirely satisfying as some characters just got away with unforgivable actions.

My Engineer - 6.0/10 - I guess I don't care for university love stories anymore because this was a chore to watch. Totally generic with nothing to make it memorable.

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai - 6.5/10 - Lol I wasn't even sure how to rate this one. It started with a bang and the first 2 episodes were super entertaining (fight scenes and fake tatoos were screaming "Don't take me seriously" so I acted accordingly), but it became boring and repetitive very quickly after that.  Acting was mediocre and I saw the  great twist from miles away, not to mention that most of the characters were constantly getting on my nerves. The forced love triangle put me off (I saw no chemistry anywhere between the 3 leads) so I watched until the end mostly for Chen Biao and Puifai - they were the life of the drama and made me laugh many times.

Pee Mak - 8.5/10 - I usually don't like this type of movies (Scary Movie kind) but I enjoyed it more than I expected. Humor was a mix of hits and misses, sometimes it was on point and sometimes cringey. Overall it was quite fun and even touching. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending but I guess it fits the vibe of the movie.

Currently watching The Gifted and Love Destiny (started last year and put on hold so I need to rewatch from the beginning, which is good because I basically forgot everything about it lol).

Jelena Petrovic:
In Family We Trust - 8.0/10 - Very good but I expected it to be even better considering the rating. Feels overly stretched and slow with too many characters (it's not that I couldn't catch up, some of them were just redundant). The story itself is excellent. The ending wasn't entirely satisfying as some characters just got away with unforgivable actions.

In Family We Trust (2018) I see it has a good rating, but hadn't decided to watch yet. I am going to add to my list.

Horror and scary I think are fun, I do avoid slasher and exploitation films. But Pee Mak (2013) nothing like it; campy, scary and sweet. The guys reactions are the best. In the same vein: Picked it for the challenge; She Devil (2014) - Not lots of scary - but so sweet.

When I see your progress on dramas I feel completely out of step.

I put Game Maya  on hold. The whole cast is getting on my nerves and rn I don't have the will to deal with it.

I'll finish the last 6 episodes of Not Me  this weekend.  I wish the romance was less of a focus than the social issues in the second part. I like the way the story has gone so far.

Let's Fight Ghost , FL's mimics are annoying, the story drags a bit. It's not scary at all. As I watch this drama I wonder what is the part of belief in relation to evil spirits and exorcism in Thailand. 

I'm always afraid I'll never get done. Like the year is going to go faster for some reason. lol

My take; A widely-held belief in ghosts. Ghosts are all malevolent. It's just recently I've started seeing so called 'good' ghosts (just being a ghost makes them unnatural) in dramas that aren't exorcised. Good article on a actual exorcism.
https://peacefulsocieties.uncg.edu/2017/11/16/harmful-ghosts-modern-thailand/

I also feel like I won't have enough time to complete all challenges, especially since I'm doing 2 more challenges unrelated to this. And I've started A Business Proposal which I kinda regret now because it's quite a letdown (just my personal impression, I've probably outgrown such stories).

@Anusaya, I agree about Pee Mak, it was really funny and the guys were hilarious, I was rolling on the floor when they were trying to figure out who is the ghost :) Toe was my favorite.  I'll check She Devil as well. As for In Family We Trust, I wrote more detailed comments on the drama page (I was lazy to write it all here as well lol), just be careful not to read the one marked as spoiler before you watch it :)

@ManUtiavN, I watched the original Korean Let's Fight Ghost and it was very good, also not really scary. I might add the Thai version if I have time. I started Thai version of Oh My Ghost last year but I dropped it because it's a carbon copy of the original so it bored me (although I liked the main actress, it's a shame that not many of her dramas are subbed).

Something in My Room (2022)  Been waiting for finale. What might have been a 8/10 tripped mid episode 9. there was no recovery. 7/10 average watch.

It has been an off month for me. I didn't get to watch anything, still stuck on Manner of Death ep -3, Rivalry ep -5 and Samee chua keun ep -12. 😔

So I've finished watching Not Me (8.5/10) and I liked it very much. Twins trading places is one of my favorite tropes, and this one was highly entertaining. Story isn't exactly groundbreaking (once again I wasn't surprised by the twist) but it's done well and the cast did an amazing job. Characters were the strongest point and social commentary was a nice touch. I agree with @Anusaya about it dropping a bit after episode 9 - there was a lot of unnecessary angst towards the end and the focus was shifted; Sean's behavior was also confusing and inconsistent - it was never completely clear if he figured out the switch or not.

Other completed titles:

The Gifted - 9.0/10 - Much better and deeper than I expected.  Extra points for the questions it tried and managed to raise successfully. Quite unique and impactful. Minus - kinda stiff acting by most of the cast.

Boy For Rent - 7.0/10 - This is not a part of any challenge, I watched it out of curiosity and because I needed a dose of fluff lol.  It was cute (if you ignore all kinds of red flags and very inconsistent behavior by most of the characters). Whoever approved of the lead actress changing her hairstyle completely in the middle of filming should go atone for his sins in a temple or something. Constant changes from scene to scene nearly drove me crazy.

He's Coming to Me - 8.5/10 - A very nice watch, visually appealing. Singto and Ohm are now on my radar, I like their acting. Needed more episodes to develop the plot properly, or a better balance between mystery and romance. I wrote a more detailed comment on the drama page, however it contains mild spoilers.

May Who? - 8.0/10 - Didn't expect anything from this but it turned out to be sweet and funny. Almost dropped it in the first 10 minutes because some of the humor didn't sit well with me at all, but fortunately it got better. Scenes with the kid actress were super cute.

Low Season - 9.0/10 - The simplicity of this movie made me feel nostalgic. I loved the atmosphere, cinematography and music. Characters' interactions were lovely. Also the right amount of humor.

55:15 Never Too Late - 10/10 - Loved, loved, loved this. LOVED. Such a beautiful story, gave me all kinds of emotions. The cast was fantastic - the way older and younger actors were perfectly in sync is amazing. The journey of each character is so well done.

Still rewatching Love Destiny, not sure which drama to start next, maybe Oum Rak Game Luang. Btw, is anyone watching KinnPorsche? I checked out the first episode because everyone is raving about it being the best thing ever and I'm puzzled, no idea what's so great about it. It's clearly high budget but I'm not impressed at all.

I've made some progress for the challenge

Not Me  (9.8/10)  I didn't really  like episodes 9 and 10 but I rated high bc the directing was stunning. 

You're My Sky (8.0/10)  nice surprise, I have a lot of complaints about all aspects (direction, editing, acting, script) but at the same time each story is well told if you forget the first episodes, the scriptwriter doesn't try to sell us a dream, he doesn't force the events. 

Don't Say No  was not on my list but I watched cause of Mademoiselle Noir' s review. So far I still can't rate it. It's a Mame work so I was screaming in frustration the whole way through.

Let's Fight Ghost still haven't finished, the FL's behaviour (character) is increasingly annoying  and I don't like the actress' acting. 

KinnPorsche I'm avoiding spoilers as much as possible  but indeed the majority seems to be excited. The last trailer didn't pique my interest too much honestly.

The Player  I chose to watch mainly for the likes of Tay Tawan and Namtan. The story is completely crazy, I want to punch everyone *sight* *face palm*  and I'm only on episode 2. 

ManUtiavN:
KinnPorsche I'm avoiding spoilers as much as possible but indeed the majority seems to be excited. The last trailer didn't pique my interest too much honestly.

Jelena Petrovic:
Btw, is anyone watching KinnPorsche? I checked out the first episode because everyone is raving about it being the best thing ever and I'm puzzled, no idea what's so great about it. It's clearly high budget but I'm not impressed at all.

KinnPorsche without any spoilers: is a hardcore Thai mafia tale. Based on a book. I watched ep1 and book violence has been edited. That said; Apo was great alone, Mile wasn't on his game, and mains together was  lackluster. I thought the scene editing was off.  Still on the fence. I know to stay out of those comments. ^^;

Will add the others to  my list, on both your recommendations. <3 

Friendsssss - 2017: Horror movie, some good effects, mostly psychological. 6.5/10

Rivalry - 2022: average watch. It's the mains, I was never invested. Since, Rating is close - could fall half a point - binge is best. 7/10

Theptida Pla Rah -2021:  social class is so embedded in this story - it rankles. 6.5/10

Roy Leh Marnya - 2020: The mains weren't perfect but the story that revolves around them is worth watching. 8/10

My Ride - not perfect, but it made me smile. 9/10

A Tale of Ylang Ylang - 2022: I never got into it. Became a chore. 6.5/10

Mee Piang Rak - 2018: the longer it went the more I loved the ML. He never wavered. They are sweet. 8/10

The Judgement - 2018: online bullying tale, that failed to comment on serial date rape when it had 13 episodes to do so. 1/10

Love Rain - 2018: Horror movie. What can I say - awwwwe. 8/10

Bad Buddy - 2021: Boy next door. I liked their dynamic and the family history. 8/10

Oh My Sweetheart - 2021: Not my usual genre, a little to youth orientated for me. I have a habit of staring at the faces of over 20 actors and thinking why are they in school uniform. Planned rewatch in my future. 7.5/10

Rabam Mek - 2020: Never believed the mains were in love, and both characters weren't up to the task. I'd read comments for this one. 6.5/10

Samee Chua Keun - 2022: It was such a messy series - read comments and decide. 6.5/10

A few as airing ended, and F4  - 2021: ends this week. Ongoing: The In-laws - 2022: still waiting for the 2/3 added episodes to drop. The filler slowed the story progress.

ManUtiavN:
Not Me  (9.8/10)  I didn't really  like episodes 9 and 10 but I rated high bc the directing was stunning. 

Yes I forgot to mention how much I liked directing and camera work in Not Me, it brought the best out of each scene. Really brilliant. Then I kept thinking how poor those aspects were in A Business Proposal. I think I would have enjoyed it a bit more if I hadn't constantly been under impression that I was watching the scenes from the wrong angle and missing the essence of it.

Anusaya:
That said; Apo was great alone, Mile wasn't on his game, and mains together was  lackluster.

My thoughts exactly. I think Apo was good in most scenes but Miles was completely off.

Anusaya:
Mee Piang Rak - 2018: the longer it went the more I loved the ML. He never wavered. They are sweet.

Ok, you've convinced me, I'm starting Mee Piang Rak instead of Oum Rak Game Luang :) I love a good non-problematic ML, they are so hard to find xD

Anusaya:
Oh My Sweetheart - 2021: Not my usual genre, a little to youth orientated for me. I have a habit of staring at the faces of over 20 actors and thinking why are they in school uniform.

Lmao same :) That's why I enjoyed The Gifted, actors were almost the right age or at least they looked like it. In 55:15 I was so invested in the story and characters that I wasn't even thinking about that aspect. But then it created a different problem for me, it took me a few episodes of Not Me to take Gun's character seriously because I still pictured him as a highschooler. Not to mention that he is so tiny that he looks like a baby next to taller actors :)

Jelena Petrovic:
My thoughts exactly. I think Apo was good in most scenes but Miles was completely off.

His reaction to  Miles, wasn't fearful, it was kind of bland. Maybe the editing was the issue. I will be watching the Gifted soon, on my list.  =D

22.04.09 Complete: F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers (2021) 6.0/10  It was probably the best of all the new versions. I am not a fan of this story. I was going back through my notes for the other versions of this series to help organize thoughts: notes: "reform school criminals." lol

22.04.12 Complete: The In-laws (2022) 8/10. Country cliches ahead, with mains that usually side step all the tropes. The best part about this drama, is the main couple. The absurd moments are icing. Dancing is required. Recommended.

Currently watching Mee Piang Rak, it's cute and funny with a nice addition of a bit of investigation and suspense. ML is indeed kind and non-frustrating, I'm loving that. I also love Toey, she is such a good actress which I noticed way back when I watched Kleun Cheewit (I usually cannot stand the kind of character she played but she was so natural and entertaining in it that I couldn't hate her lol; I even thought that although Yaya outshined everyone in that drama, Toey's performance was on par with hers).

I put Love Destiny aside because I can't concentrate on it right now, I guess I'm not in the mood.

Meanwhile I finished Why R U? and I think I need to watch it again because I have no idea how to rate it. This is the first drama that has me so confused lmao. Execution is so awful that it took me 5 episodes to see what the drama is actually trying to do (synopsis on the drama page has nothing to do with what it is really about). I definitely need to rewatch it with the right mindset to be able to evaluate it properly. I might even write a review (my first ever on MDL) in order to sort my thoughts on it.

P.S. The In-Laws sounds interesting :)

Anusaya:
22.04.12 Complete: The In-laws (2022) 8/10. Country cliches ahead, with mains that usually side step all the tropes. The best part about this drama, is the main couple. The absurd moments are icing. Dancing is required. Recommended.

Since So Wayree I don't dare watch a drama with these two leads. I think I disliked the drama so much that I associate them with it subconsciously.

Jelena Petrovic:
Meanwhile I finished Why R U? and I think I need to watch it again because I have no idea how to rate it. This is the first drama that has me so confused lmao. Execution is so awful that it took me 5 episodes to see what the drama is actually trying to do (synopsis on the drama page has nothing to do with what it is really about). I definitely need to rewatch it with the right mindset to be able to evaluate it properly. I might even write a review (my first ever on MDL) in order to sort my thoughts on it.

I felt like this drama was a victim of the lockdown and the writer just wanted to fill out the script with some hots scenes. It's really unfortunate