Jelena Petrovic:

Guys, can anyone help me identify a song from Rang Tawan? I'm trying to find the one which is mostly being played for the secondary couple, it's very nice and lively. Youtube is only giving me two OST songs, Lom Lalai and Jai Rai, but it's neither of them. Shazam doesn't recognize it either. I'm not even sure if it's an OST for this drama or another one and just used here. If it helps, it can be heard for example in episode 10 starting from mark 35:40 (I'm watching on Lakorn Galaxy).

I went on a search and then tried my luck with Shazam again which found it. ^^

It's  Sugar Eyes - Saita Yao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZusLbhL9zA

moonchild:

I went on a search and then tried my luck with Shazam again which found it. ^^

It's  Sugar Eyes - Saita Yao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZusLbhL9zA

Awesome, thank you so much! ❤️ My Shazam just doesn't get it for some reason lol, even though I tried several times.

P.S. If someone is looking for a recommendation for Challenge 1B, drama for which an actor is singing one of the OST songs, you might check out Pope Rak if you haven't already watched it. Mark Prin sang the theme song. I liked that drama a lot, the leads are very cute together and the story is well done. Side characters are funny too.

Jelena Petrovic:
Awesome, thank you so much! ❤️ My Shazam just doesn't get it for some reason lol, even though I tried several times.

You're welcome. :) I'm just happy I found it and could be of help. The song is indeed really nice. I have it on repeat now. ^.^

Hi, everyone. I can't seem to make any progress on my challenge, I've finished 1 drama so far and it's seems, I can't finished Game Maya. Fingers crossed that March will be better. I'm planning to watch  Not Me, next week and wish it will be a breakthrough.

joni:
If you guys are looking for something extremely short to watch (10 mins) watch this - https://mydramalist.com/721621-double-me

Thanks @ joni . Loved it :D

ManUtiavN:
Hi, everyone. I can't seem to make any progress on my challenge, I've finished 1 drama so far and it's seems, I can't finished Game Maya. Fingers crossed that March will be better. I'm planning to watch Not Me, next week and wish it will be a breakthrough.

I started Not Me this week. It's fast paced. I like it so far.

Anusaya:
I started Not Me this week. It's fast paced. I like it so far.

I mainly read episodes reviews and it promises a very good drama. I just need to manage my expectations  ;)

Didn't even notice how many dramas I've completed since the last update, working from home certainly has its advantages :)

Sleepless Society: Insomnia - 8.5/10 - Really intense and unpredictable, although with a somewhat unclear resolution. Concept with dreams and reality was awesome. Heavy story, great acting. I'd like to see the actor playing the young policeman Tle get a lead role someday.

A Tale of Thousand Stars - 9.5/10 - Beautiful and touching. So close to 10/10, but then they used the dreaded "separation, time skip and reunion" trope in the last episode. It's not that I hate this trope (I actually do haha), but I can accept it only if it's well incorporated in the plot and in this case it wasn't. Why on Earth (pun not intended) did you do that, writers? Nevermind, still an amazing and well executed story with lovable characters. 

46 Days - 7.0/10 - I might be a bit harsh with the rating here, but this just wasn't my cup of tea. Way too over-the-top and slapsticky, with incredibly annoying characters. Chemistry and romance between the leads was unconvincing. I mostly finished it because I Iove Baifern, but overall it was disappointing (that's just me - fans of slapstick comedy and exaggerated... well, everything - go for it!).

Girl Next Room: Midnight Fantasy - 8.0/10 - Loved it, cliche but very cute and meaningful.

Girl Next Room: Richy Rich - 7.0/10 - Basically the same impression as 46 Days, too slapsticky for my taste. When all the comedy is put aside, there isn't much of a story here. FL is a very good actress though.

Spark Jai Nai Jomying - 8.0/10 - Short but engaging and funny.

Rang Tawan - 7.5/10 - Typical for the genre and totally predictable, but ok. ML character development was the best part of the drama. The last 3 episodes were draggy and could have been compressed into 2. The second leads were a real comic relief, although SML's acting could have been better. Side note: flat screen has a new meaning now lmao.

Currently watching Bangkok Love Stories 2: Plead and Rang Mai Hua Jai Derm.

Avoid this and reviewed: Ran Dok Ngiew   =/ done 2.5/10

Recommend and reviewed; Tea Box  =)  7/10

Anusaya:

OMG the synopsis o.O Who comes up with that kind of plot???

Jelena Petrovic:

OMG the synopsis o.O Who comes up with that kind of plot???

I will not deny, nor confirm. lol since ep15 apathy - comments was the only entertainment in this.

Anusaya:

I will not deny, nor confirm. lol since ep15 apathy - comments was the only entertainment in this.

Moved to the jump-through-an-open-window-to-escape list, thanks for the warning :)

Jelena Petrovic:

Moved to the jumps-through-an-open-window-to-escape list, thanks for the warning :)

glad I could help rofl

Anusaya:

Recommend and reviewed; Tea Box  =)  7/10

Thank you! Tea Box (I really like that title lol) added, the other I'll make a detour around it. xD

moonchild:

Thank you! Tea Box (I really like that title lol) added, the other I'll make a detour around it. xD

welcome.XD  this challenge has been interesting.

Finished  Dakara Korosenakatta  - 7/10. Good mystery, the ending was not to my liking. No spoiler. :D

Rang Mai Hua Jai Derm - 6.5/10 - This deserves a special mention because I feel like I've lost a few brain cells watching these characters do one nonsensical thing after the other. It could have been a really good story if only there had been a bit of reason in everyone's reasoning. Shame because most of the time the leads were fun to watch together, although FL wasn't as smart as she was supposed to seem and ML's behavior was inconsistent. And don't even get me started about the villains, their actions only make sense in their own heads. On the positive side, pacing was  just right, no redundant scenes and overall not boring.