ShotaSidePart:

I'm watching only cause I just finished Addicted (Heroin) and I'm loving Johnny right now. That comment above about how this could go wrong, yea I'm totally sensing that but let's be positive and HOPE that doesn't happen.

I usually wait until a drama is more than half way done before starting but for some reason I had to start this (and a bunch of others to).

He was amazing in Addicted Heroin and i was upset they didn't have a season 2 because it was cancelled due to the subject matter and the intimate scenes 

Today ep11-12 was like an amazing just amazing love it so much, the kiss part omgash!!! if PA had had this much feeling heading on it would have been amazing drama too but this one simple not complicated just amazing.

watched up to ep 16 and i love this drama so far. someone also mentioned before that there's some boring parts in some episode but later on there's also interesting parts with the main leads. hope this drama ends well since there's only like 9 more eps or something 

JoanneSmith:

He can "heal" me anytime!

Hehehe my exact thought! 

I just finished ep 9 and I love the sandwich girl and the hot, sarastic fox with the killer dimples and smile.... I would date him so fast.... Lol 

Czakhareina:

Saw the trailer... and it seemed interesting, though I am wary to strt because of victoria song. 

Don't hesitate. This drama is really good. I started watching it because of Gu Hai and i am loving it. 

Hi I just watched episode 6, is the show flimed in Singapore? Because the money she used to pay the old uncle is Singapore dollars!! Anyone noticed that??

Although I'm really enjoying this show (up to ep. 16 right now)  - anyone else feeling a little weird for PiPi because no one is telling her anything ahead of time? No "I'm a fox dude", no "don't kiss me because of my aura", no "this medicine will affect your hair" - just give her a little information ahead of time, please! And, of course, the Big Secret of the curse. Although I still think her character is being portrayed as a little simple, she's actually been quite calm and helpful along the way. Cut her a little slack and tell her the truth!

My thoughts too!  PiPi's character is a little downtrodden.  IDK.  This Big Secret of the Curse better be a good one.

Not even half way done with the series and really hoping they expand it for a couple more episodes. I really don't know what it is about this drama but its very addictive... like heroin lol 

gomenasai

i really love this one and i cant believe that its just going to be 25 episodes! ;A; good things always ends too soon

sonbaragi:

i really love this one and i cant believe that its just going to be 25 episodes! ;A; good things always ends too soon

Personally, I think that shorter shows tend to drag less, so I appreciate the fact that this one is pretty short for a cdrama. 

Linus:

Personally, I think that shorter shows tend to drag less, so I appreciate the fact that this one is pretty short for a cdrama. 

i agree, especially with shorter episodes we can see the plot's development moving fast. but i just really like the chemistry between the leads and the supporting characters so i appreciate the filler scenes on their funny interactions!

This may be just me but does anyone else thing Helan's dad looks like he could be Yesung's dad? lol

sonbaragi:

i agree, especially with shorter episodes we can see the plot's development moving fast. but i just really like the chemistry between the leads and the supporting characters so i appreciate the filler scenes on their funny interactions!

I feel the exact same. I just don't care about the northern realm. Everything that is set there I find boring.