If you look closely at the seed package when she showed him, you can see the image of them (36m16s), kinda look the same besides the way the camera focused on them. And the facial expression that he did, i don't know haha maybe i'm wrong tho

Definitely counterpart Shin Jae is alive. He is in the hospital behind closed doors, so there are no scars on Shin Jae's body. And the nurse was shocked when she saw him in the hospital, safe and sound, not lying in the bed. For me, Shin Jae was taken from Kingdom of Corea because his father was a traitor who had helped Lee Lim 25 years ago; as a traitor's son he would have a hard life. In return, his mother followed Lee Lim's instructions in Kingdom of  Corea. His counterpart in Korea had an accident and is probably in a coma; it is possible that this accident was planned by Lee Lim. I also think that the flowers that Lee Gon gave Tae Eul come from the space between 1 to 0, because she planted them there and they are the same type of flowers.

Yes, the scars appear on the bodies of people whose counterpart was killed by their counterparts or was killed in a cruel way. Why they didn't kill pregnant woman? Maybe they didn't have to, because nobody would believe her that she is from another world? Or maybe they will be waiting until the baby will born, because it could be too cruel? Or maby Lee Lim can blackmaile the other woman with a baby (it could be uselles, because probably the baby has the same father in both worlds)? I am not sure. Or maybe they have to swap children, because one of them can be a girl and the other a boy? Surely the father in Corea already knows the sex of the child.

@loverain777 @anxrita:

My take on the following items:

1. yes, you are right but our King is yet to discover this since on episode 12, he was surprise when Eun Sop didn't feel any pain during the lightning at the hospital

2. As to the pregnant lady, her character in Kingdom of Corea is the sister in law of Prime Minister, she is married to the 1st son of KU group while Prime Minister Koo was married to the 2nd son. I think Lee Lim plan to use her and exchange her doppleganger ( the one from Republic of Corea) in order to gain power since basically her son is going to be the heir of KU and she is the wife of the chairman of KU. This was Lee Lim's plan in the early episodes but Lee Lim didn't anticipate when our King ousted our Prime Minister or that her ex-husband would save the company and more loyal to the company than his ex-wife. This was a move that Lee Lim couldn't predict when he was formulating this plan. So basically I can say that this particular move of his will bound to be useless but we still have 3 episodes left. We are yet to find out if Lee Lim is going to use this move or not ( like in a strategic game of chess )

3. As to the seeds, looking forward to that blooming in that place. But for now, all it ever was used as symbolism. Lee Gon is a man of science so everything he does based on facts and hypothesis. Whilst Tae Eul is a liberal arts person. Her planting that seed just shows that amidst the unrealistic circumstance and the fact that she just went to another world, and the fact that for her the earth is still flat, still her planting that seed means she is hopeful and with faith. She believes that there is a way for their love to grow and strive.  For the balloons,  i think with Lee Gon going through time loop is just a mark that he already went this way or how many timelines he had gone to...that is my take on the balloons because when he took Tae Eul to his world, there was only one. But when he was riding to meet her on episode 10, there were several balloons already.  But still another great mystery for us to unravel soon. 

Isn't this show exciting? That's why I am hooked! 

allure2k2:
Her planting that seed just shows that amidst the unrealistic circumstance and the fact that she just went to another world, and the fact that for her the earth is still flat, still her planting that seed means she is hopeful and with faith. She believes that there is a way for their love to grow and strive.

I am hopeful too! haha I really hope there's a happy ending, but if not i'm okay with that. The drama was amazing and really worth to watch. But i'm not ready to say goodbye tho :(

@anxrita

I am glad I am not alone :) Why are we feeling this way? hahahahaa

It's great to see comments from others who love this show :)

Regarding the scars, it seems this happens when an imbalance happens, such as when a doppelganger is murdered. Natural death would not cause an imbalance.

I had assumed the pregnant lady in Corea was left to die.

The hopeful comments about the flowers gave me goosebumps. I had thought they would merely be what LG would remember JTE by, after she dies, which is why he traveled back in time to give her those, but in keeping with the hopeful atmosphere, I do hope LG will be able to find a way to give both of them a happy ending. I am intrigued by the "eternal" bit. I am now leaning more towards time-loop scenario than eternal time-freeze, but hoping KES will surprise us with a much happier third scenario.

Here, still in eps 13,. Leave me in hang what was happening when King LG suddenly realize “It was me..” while he holding and remembering the ID..  Was it Luna who handle the ID Card 25 years ago..? 

That ID card was Tae-eul's that was stolen by Shin-jae's mom in Corea and given to Luna who  was pretending to be Tae-eul in that last scene with Lee Gon.

I do understand in nowadays situation, but earlier I mention was on 25 years ago when “Tae Ul Card was taken by kid  LG” while actually the one whom brought the cars was Big LG (on recently vision) ?

It seemed Lee Gon was also the one carrying Tae-eul's card 25 years ago. The question is how he went back in time.

I just re-watched Episode 12 and this question keeps bugging me:

What is the significance of Lee Gon firing the last two bullets in Tae-eul's gun?

pcharlotte787:

I just re-watched Episode 12 and this question keeps bugging me:

What is the significance of Lee Gon firing the last two bullets in Tae-eul's gun?

i asked this but i don't get  answer  

Two questions to add to the list that bug me.  

1. Why did Prince Buyeong visit that Eosu bookstore in the slums ? On checking the daily logs, Lee Gon says "The only place he visited in Busan. He knew I would check the daily log.".

2. Why did Lee Rim leave his umbrella with Prime Minister Koo's mother ?  

DrAmAlOvEr:

i asked this but i don't get  answer  

Same here,.. I kindda think Tae Ul message was “be careful, there were still two bullets left..”