@dragynfaerie

My 2 cents:
The poster showed the head of LG with a head cover, similar to the cap that the savior wore.  Also, one thing he remembered was that the savior was tall.  The poster emphasized his height.

Regarding Yoyo boy, I have changed my theories about him several times :) From guardian of balance to some other deity. My current theory is that he is the spirit of Manpasikjeok since he said he wants to be whole.

Perhaps Lady Noh was a mistress or a good friend of LG's grandpa or Prince Buyeong or another member of the royal family, that was why she became head court lady.  Or maybe she was just good at her job.  I agree with your assessment that the point there was to show people have been crossing worlds even before.

I think LG is trying to get to the point in time when the Manpasikjeok was still whole, in which case Lee Lim would not have crossed worlds and Shin-jae would not have gone to Korea, among other changes.

@Wintergardener

Lee Lim once said that Sinjae was his wrong move is it because Sinjae doesn’t want to kill his Lee Gon or take the other half of the flute? 

It could be.  But then it would mean Lee Rim knows about the future since he said this before he asked SJ to kill LG.  Or maybe he knows SJ is so upright he might not do it?  SJ has shown in earlier episodes he could not be turned into a bad cop.  Another theory about this earlier in this discussion is that it was a wrong move because SJ did not lead a good life after all, since his new family became messy, with dad in jail and mom a gambler.

The episode 15 was intense! I'm confused about two things:

1. Why the flowers disappeared from Tae-Eul's room?
  2. What is Luna going to steal for Tae-Eul?

Okay, just one episode left :(

@anxrita
The episode 15 was intense! I'm confused about two things:
Why the flowers disappeared from Tae-Eul's room?
What is Luna going to steal for Tae-Eul?

It was mind-boggling! I couldn't sleep after watching that episode trying to fit in what they showed onscreen with what I know about time travel. It appears the time-traveling LG and the LG she hugged in Gwanghwamun Plaza merged into one, based on their memories.  Is this your conclusion, too?

Regarding the flowers disappearing:
It could mean at least one event that led to those flowers being in the room stopped happening because of what LG was doing in his time-travel, e.g. LG visiting her and giving her those flowers. This actually gives me hope because when LG visited her, he seemed extremely sad. Perhaps that sad moment was stopped from happening because of what LG is doing in his time-travel.

Regarding what Luna is going to steal for Tae-eul:
I'm still trying to figure this out :)

pcharlotte787:
It appears the time-traveling LG and the LG she hugged in Gwanghwamun Plaza merged into one, based on their memories.  Is this your conclusion, too?

Ohh i forgot that one!

I don't know if they merged because it seemed that he couldn't remember her at all, like (i don't know if i can explain this but) he just remembered the Tae-Eul who saved his life, not Tae-Eul he is in love?!

But maybe you're right haha

pcharlotte787:
Perhaps that sad moment was stopped from happening because of what LG is doing in his time-travel

Ohh makes sense!

pcharlotte787:
I'm still trying to figure this out :)

Same here haha

@anxrita

I don't know if they merged because it seemed that he couldn't remember her at all, like (i don't know if i can explain this but) he just remembered the Tae-Eul who saved his life, not Tae-Eul he is in love?!

There are two versions of their first meeting in 2019:

- when LG1 hugged TE

- when LG2 was hugged by TE whose new memories were planted by LG1 who 

saved LG2

Most theories about time-travel would present the meeting of LG1 and TE as an alternate reality of the meeting between LG2 and TE.  But, based on their conversations in the hospital where  LG had memories of both LG1 and LG2, there was only one LG.  That is, LG1 caught up in time with LG2 and they merged.  Does that make sense?

Once she hugged him, it became a memory. I don't think there was merging involved.

I believe what Luna stole was the uncle. That's why Tae Eul said she had him.

@dragynfaerie

Oops, sorry, I did not explain the term "merging" well.  I meant the eight-year-old LG and the savior would become one person at a later period in time, when they have the same age.  Conventional sci-fi would consider them to be in alternate realities, but in TKEM, they seem to both be associated with the same TE, so I'm still pondering this theory. 

pcharlotte787:

@dragynfaerie

Oops, sorry, I did not explain the term "merging" well.  I meant the eight-year-old LG and the savior would become one person at a later period in time, when they have the same age.  Conventional sci-fi would consider them to be in alternate realities, but in TKEM, they seem to both be associated with the same TE, so I'm still pondering this theory. 

Ah I got you.  I wasn't thinking about traditional sci fi.  I think I pushed traditional out of my head before episode 2 ended.  But you're right, in anything else, especially out of Hollywood, there would be too distinct timelines. 

You know what?  I have to admit this is the most thought and most fun I've ever had with any Lee MIn Ho drama.  Seriously.

pcharlotte787:
It appears the time-traveling LG and the LG she hugged in Gwanghwamun Plaza merged into one, based on their memories.  Is this your conclusion, too?

Okay, just forget what i said before! I understood it all wrong, and yes i agree with you!

pcharlotte787:
That is, LG1 caught up in time with LG2 and they merged.  Does that make sense?

yes, yes haha i got it now

As for me it is like that: Everything is going on the same way as before because you can't change what happens. There are no other alternate realities. There is only past and present. The first meeting in the square, when Tae Eul hugs Lee Gon - this is the same moment they met, only she has two additional memories - when he visited her when she was 5 and 27 years old. Lee Gon is a little confused because Tae Eul seems to know him. He does not have those memories yet (when he met her two additional times), because for him it will happens in the future - when he will be travel between 1994 and 2020. Something or someone allows him to move in time at only selected moments - the flute is not complete, he cannot choose a specific day hour or year. He can't change anything because the flute doesn't allow it. It is Yo Yo boy who assigns him tasks - he sends him to places and events that will take place and his help is necessary for the events to take place in the same way as before, when Lee Gon did not yet know who saved him. To restore balance, Lee Lim must die in an attempted assassination because he disturb the balance - everything that happens next cannot happen; counterparts cannot be killed and replaced.

Flowers, photos and even the flute itself began to disappear and fall apart. There can be only one reason that what happened after the assassination will not happen. The future will change. Lee Gon knows this, so he is not going to save himself this time. He just wants to kill Lee Lim. Tae Eul feels something and she wants to go back in time and help Lee Gon. It looks like this time Lee Gon won't be alone. But I think that it will be two Lee Lim as well - but his time they gonna split to kill the prince and the king in the same time. Tae Eul will save young Lee Gon this time.

Regarding to Lady Noh, I agree to the theory that she was not lover of Lee Gon's grandfather. He only saved her.

I think Shin Jae will accompany Tae Eul because he can't stay in that world anymore because he could disappear when the future will changes.