Wintergardener :

Lee Lim once said that Sinjae was his wrong move is it because Sinjae doesn’t want to kill his Lee Gon or take the other half of the flute?

Lee Lim's first mistake was the fact that Shin Jae cannot be replaced because his doppelganger is in a coma. The second mistake he couldn't predict was that no one could bribe Shin Jae. This fact was illustrated; even gangsters couldn't make him a dirty cop. His sense of morality is unquestionable, nothing can break him; even his mother's gambling debts or his father's bankruptcy. Have you not noticed that all the main characters know well what is good and what is bad. Even their doubles have a high sense of morality. It seems to me that they belong to the chosen people. They are like the knights of King Arthur (Lee Gon). Therefore, despite the fact that Luna had a difficult childhood, something good remained in her. That's why Yo Yo boy talks to her and helps her.

It seems someone was right to write that Lee Lim's interview is conducted by Luna and Shin Jae. Because everything is back to normal, the balance will be restored. Shin Jae and Luna will be policemen in the Kingdom of Corea. I think they are meant for each other ;) I just don't know why Lee Lim will survive and will not be caught until 25 years. It is possible that he will get stuck in the space between the two worlds and will not appear until after 25 years, because he can't get to Korea this time.

Izyda:

Lee Lim's first mistake was the fact that Shin Jae cannot be replaced because his doppelganger is in a coma. The second mistake he couldn't predict was that no one could bribe Shin Jae. This fact was illustrated; even gangsters couldn't make him a dirty cop. His sense of morality is unquestionable, nothing can break him; even his mother's gambling debts or his father's bankruptcy. Have you not noticed that all the main characters know well what is good and what is bad. Even their doubles have a high sense of morality. It seems to me that they belong to the chosen people. They are like the knights of King Arthur (Lee Gon). Therefore, despite the fact that Luna had a difficult childhood, something good remained in her. That's why Yo Yo boy talks to her and helps her.

So Luna isn’t on Lee Lim’s side?

Izyda:

It seems someone was right to write that Lee Lim's interview is conducted by Luna and Shin Jae. Because everything is back to normal, the balance will be restored. Shin Jae and Luna will be policemen in the Kingdom of Corea. I think they are meant for each other ;) I just don't know why Lee Lim will survive and will not be caught until 25 years. It is possible that he will get stuck in the space between the two worlds and will not appear until after 25 years, because he can't get to Korea this time.

Shinjae and Luna would be a great power couple.

Hard to say. She just want to have a normal life before death. She doesn't care about anything else. She is observing the life of Tae Eul and she begins experiencing feelings that she has never had before.

Yes. I hope there will be a couple. I only feel sorry for Lee Gon and Tae Eul because it may be that they will never meet each other. In addition, she will lose a best friend because Shin Jae is not in her world. His doppelganger will be in a coma, because that's his destiny. 

Izyda:

Yes. I hope there will be a couple. I only feel sorry for Lee Gon and Tae Eul because it may be that they will never meet each other. In addition, she will lose a best friend because Shin Jae is not in her world. His doppelganger will be in a coma, because that's his destiny.

I just hope that Tae Eul comes back to Sinjae and tells him thank you for being my friend before they return to their own worlds because their friendship was so precious.

Oh gosh. This means that Tae Eul will meet the Lee Gon counterpart who will not die. Does that mean Lee Gon will die? His cousin will be on the throne. Lee Gon will never grow up, he will not meet Tea Eul ...; (; (; (  It could be very sad ending ;(

Shin-Jae deserves all the good things in the world, i feel sorry for all the bad things that happened to him. He definitely deserves a happy ending. He is too precious, i wish i could hug him haha. One of the best characters in this drama!!

I just realized why Lee Gon doesn't want to save himself again. If Lee Lim is caught, the future will not happen. Lee Gon's doppelganger will be alive. Maybe he will meet Tea Eul. At the very beginning, Lee Gon thought that Tae Eul did not exist in his world and never existed. When he came to the Tae Eul world he thought the same that his counterpart did not exist in her world. This would mean that they can move between two worlds without a problem - they do not have their counterparts. He doesn't want to save himself, because if he does, he won't be able to meet Tea Eul anymore - his counterpart will be in her world. Two identical persons cannot exist in the same world! Lee Gon prefers to die than live alone without Tea Eul.

That's what I am fearing, that LG will not save himself.  This must be the relevance of the Kim So Wol poem Invocation of the Dead about the shattered name.  I am hoping Tae-eul and Luna were switched, that Tae-eul really is Corean.  It's curious why Luna's real name is not revealed yet.  Also, if things go back to normal and Lee Lim does not stop Corean Shin-jae's mom from throwing him off the bridge, wouldn't he be gone?

pcharlotte787:

That's what I am fearing, that LG will not save himself.  This must be the relevance of the Kim So Wol poem Invocation of the Dead about the shattered name.  I am hoping Tae-eul and Luna were switched, that Tae-eul really is Corean.  It's curious why Luna's real name is not revealed yet.  Also, if things go back to normal and Lee Lim does not stop Corean Shin-jae's mom from throwing him off the bridge, wouldn't he be gone?

Unless the two world merges then yes Shinjae will probably die.

There is also another solution. Tae Eul, Shin Jae and Lee Lim will cross the gate altogether, because without Lee Lim it is not possible. Only Lee Gon and Lee Lim can open the gates to another worlds, because they blood soaked into the flute. And maybe as well some pieces of the flute are inside their bodies too. This time Tea Eul and Shin Jae will save young Lee Gon. Lady Noh this time will meet Shin Jae and Tea Eul. Maybe she will recognize them in the future after the restoration of balance. I think Lee Lim's audition also takes place after when the balance is restored. Tea Eul will be Luna. Shin Jae will also be in the Kingdom of Corea but their memories will disappear. I hope that eventually Shin Jae's mother will not be able to push him off the bridge. Maybe he will run away.

I also think Shin Jae can't be with Luna / Tae Eul. The red thread binds the same pairs and nothing can tear them apart. This destiny is irrelevant in which world Luna/Tea Eul is she always must be with Lee Gon / his counterpart. Is it possible that Luna/Tea Eul have the same names? Or maybe similar.

there was this part of the series which showed a boy who couldnt walk getting bullied by his "friends" that he invited to his birthday party only to give him a soccer ball which they know he cant use. right now im on episode 15 and i cant recall what the point of that scene was hehe and also that scene were they realized one of the people tending the horses was a doppleganger? what was the purpose of both of these?