Nana:

It will explain further in next chapter but its not closed like before, is closed for everybody that is not a God or a demi god.  

Ohh!! XD, I was confused for a moment reading that sentence lol

Nana:

Exactly and even when Bai Jue tells TianQi “you need to prepare because in next tribulation its your time”.  That is the story of thhe third novel! I hope this drama has made enough success in China for Tencent make the live action of the next two novels.

Someone spoiled something and emm......

Sovannpanha_Hem:

Ohh!! XD, I was confused for a moment reading that sentence lol

Someone spoiled something and emm......

And Ayin in the total reincarnated for 25 lives, right? 15 for 300 years, then another 10, total 500 years? Poor girl.

Nana:

And Ayin in the total reincarnated for 25 lives, right? 15 for 300 years, then another 10, total 500 years? Poor girl.

No, not that one, but WTH!!! It's actually about Yuan Qi's sacrifice.

YuanQi's sacrifice? I still don't know about that lol, in the drama Bai Jue talks about TianQi.

thanks a ton for what youre doing! i am already interested in this novel from your summaries <3

@Nana pls us more on what happens after chp 18 pls dont quickly sorry.

Aishi Chakraborty:

@Nana pls us more on what happens after chp 18 pls dont quickly sorry.

It’s not that I don’t want to but I didn’t read chapter 19 until today, I put this project on hold I’m not in a state of mind to edit it now. 

Nana:

It’s not that I don’t want to but I didn’t read chapter 19 until today, I put this project on hold I’m not in a state of mind to edit it now. 

I hope you're not pushing yourself too hard.... please take care of yourself!
Thank you so much for what you gave to us so far! It's enough for us to know the existence of the novel as a closure for ALP,  We really are thankful for the happiness, entertainment and free time you have given us so far Nana!  
I hope you are now doing things that makes you happy too for your health ^-^

Ahh have been waiting a YEAR for this

Fujihara Tomomi:

Ayy!! Finally, chapter 1 is out. I can read this novel as well as waiting for Shang Gu's new chapter translation release. Thank you!!!

Ehh!! God Realm has closed again? how?
God...Fifteen reincarnations in 500 years? A Yin you must have suffered a lot.

Please tell me in Novel 

Feng Ran and Jing Jian have happy ending 

Jing Jian never reborn Fan Ran still waiting for him

Fan Ran meet some married to him 

Sadfgh:

Please tell me in Novel 

Ahh, I have stopped reading for a year now. You can read it for yourself to find out though. :D

Fujihara Tomomi:

Ahh, I have stopped reading for a year now. You can read it for yourself to find out though. :D

Where I can find Novel in English

This novel drama adaptation going releases

Main Cast :  Zhao lusi & wang anyu

You can watch this novel drama adaptation 

Sadfgh:

Where I can find Novel in English

This novel drama adaptation going releases

Main Cast :  Zhao lusi & wang anyu

You can watch this novel drama adaptation 

https://www.mtlnovel.com/hidden-god/ I found this translation see if it works

Icy peach:

https://www.mtlnovel.com/hidden-god/ I found this translation see if it works

Thanks brother ??

Sadfgh:
Please tell me in Novel 

They did have happy ending. Both went to the God realm where Bai Jue, Shang gu and other true gods lived. Unlike the drama, Feng Ran took care of Jing Jian's reborn progress. She only left his body/soul form in the soul supporting tower to Jian Zhao just before the final battle because she thought there was low chance that she would survise it.