Oh my gosh I LOLd when the aunt walked by and  saw them kissing, that was funny.   At times I think they play up the FL simpleness too much, like she is going to sing in apisode 15..want sure what that is about. Although when she went to the brothel to save him that was funny The ml has tremendous patience at timesand I loved when he thought she would be excited by the horse..hahha

. That's funny with the first month..I thought he was bringing up that he has a month to deceide if he likes her or sleeps with her..wasn't sure

Just a little update from episode 20 regarding the FL's father death. He actually killed himself before using the last dream to help the emperor because he thought he was like a living dead.

HI:) thank you for the heads up:) k

so, is she suppose to turn into someone who will sleep forever when she changes her form for the last time? I was pretty sure she told the ML  in ep 15 Or 16  her secret. Bc she turned into a pig and the aunt saw it..I’m pretty sure he saw it too...

For me it’s a guessing game of watching their facial expressions and voices and trying to figure out what is going on. hehe
I actually thought the ML wanted to marry her because he gave her the white dress and one of my friends told me he was setting her up to catch the group that killed his brother ( LOL.  I totally misunderstood) .and of course a wedding dress is red;D

KenshinKaoru:

HI:) thank you for the heads up:) k

so, is she suppose to turn into someone who will sleep forever when she changes her form for the last time? I was pretty sure she told the ML  in ep 15 Or 16  her secret. Bc she turned into a pig and the aunt saw it..I’m pretty sure he saw it too...

For me it’s a guessing game of watching their facial expressions and voices and trying to figure out what is going on. hehe
I actually thought the ML wanted to marry her because he gave her the white dress and one of my friends told me he was setting her up to catch the group that killed his brother ( LOL.  I totally misunderstood) .and of course a wedding dress is red;D

My pleasure!

It was mentioned that if she uses up the last dream she will become a "living dead" in Chinese sense someone who is in a coma.  The FL decided to tell the ML her secret as she decided that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him. But she didn't mention about the coma. The aunt did see her in the pig form but she didn't know it was her under the veil or if the FL gave her the potion that can erase memories (given by the teacher). The changing into animals based on the book is due to hallucination from a "glow" it emits. 

The white dress is just to make her a more obvious target for the abductors. 

Btw, I did recaps for ep 15-18 so may help you a bit there. Posted most on the episode guide except ep 18 or you can also see it in the comments below.

Oh my gosh, that was so nice of you.. I was getting frustrated bc I was getting so many things confused and it’s such a great drama.. I’m pretty sure it will get more serious now  as the episodes progress, (i hate going trough it but it does make the drama that much better in the end)  and she is so adorable and trusting.. .... I’ll check out your postings...thanks!!!

KenshinKaoru:

Oh my gosh, that was so nice of you.. I was getting frustrated bc I was getting so many things confused and it’s such a great drama.. I’m pretty sure it will get more serious now  as the episodes progress, (i hate going trough it but it does make the drama that much better in the end)  and she is so adorable and trusting.. .... I’ll check out your postings...thanks!!!

It is already getting serious from episode 19 onwards with sad scenes... so braced for some tears. :(

The hooded guy is not the ML’s brother. The brother actually did die in the fire . In Episode 28 the identity of the hooded guy is revealed and also the mystery of the brother’s death.

mblgoh:

The hooded guy is not the ML’s brother. The brother actually did die in the fire . In Episode 28 the identity of the hooded guy is revealed and also the mystery of the brother’s death.

Yeps... haven't updated this as it kinda went downhill after episode 20. We knew that it is not the brother when  the hooded guy mentioned the ML to follow his brother to hell in one of the earlier episodes.

Happiness seem to be eluding them. They should have not trusted anyone else’s words. Have you watched Ep 28?

mblgoh:

Happiness seem to be eluding them. They should have not trusted anyone else’s words. Have you watched Ep 28?

Yeps I watched it on Thursday.  Basically the writer(s) is just making the worst of the situation so to make it real bad - not unexpected though for such a drama. It stirs emotions but it may also frustrate viewers. How both leads especially the ML is handling the unfavorable situations is just like deliberately making things worse. It is not how they shouldn't have trusted others, it's more like they should have communicated much better.

Yes they should have communicated better.FL-Na Xi is NOT your friend! ML ask your wife before drowning your sorrows. There’s one part that doesn’t make sense to me. Was the letter from ML’s brother never delivered to FL? It was in the box in Xue Mansion and Tao Yao knew how to access it. 

mblgoh:

Yes they should have communicated better.FL-Na Xi is NOT your friend! ML ask your wife before drowning your sorrows. There’s one part that doesn’t make sense to me. Was the letter from ML’s brother never delivered to FL? It was in the box in Xue Mansion and Tao Yao knew how to access it. 

Precisely, Na Xi is following the ex-wife and he knows her bad intentions. ML chose not to tell her about his past with her and  didn't think Na Xi to tell her? After which Na Xi said everything in her version he said he doesn't want her to worry? The emperor refused to see ML when he wanted to decline the wedding, he spent time thinking who are the assassins which doesn't have alot to think about - and not updating the princess who was so worried about him getting married; everyone else is free enough to tell the princess that ML didn' go decline the wedding.  For the sake of making things worse the princess had to "chance" upon Na Xi not once but twice hugging and handing hands... please,  have the brains or sensitivity to know that FL is nearby and such situation you have to quickly push Na Xi away. Exactly how did the letter end up with Qiu Shi, they may have an explanation for that. But how to explain how Qiu Shi can foresee ML buying books for the FL, leading to the aunt talking about ML brother having such books in his possession and that they will definitely go find it? He probably don't need to stone to be so good in reading the future.

I thought that ML went to see the Emperor but Emperor refused to see him until very late and he refused to cancel the wedding. Yes I agree with you that he should just push Na Xi away. There’s no.    past with her that’s worth mentioning as per ML’s      explanation.She was just a prisoner. It was                 unrequited infatuation.I bet the anklet wasn’t        even hers. Why did Tao Yao go looking into the      box on the  wedding day?   ML’s brother is in love with FL but Tao Yao likes him. What’s her                     intention here? Maybe FL doesn’t even know           about the love letter . What was the animal she       transformed into the night ML’s brother died?         Something about the bookstore scene is not well written in the script. Preparing for wedding by        buying books? She needed those books because     she mustn’t sleep in the night. Now that she’s re-marrying she could sleep in the night.  I think they introduce the scene so that ML  can enquire aboutthe book that the FL obtained from the old man      but the book shop owner thought he meant the      erotic picture book. He should have brought out if only to shock the ML. 

Yes the emperor refused to see him because Na Xi told  the emperor to do so - however he should have told the FL about it and not let others influence her that maybe he didn't wanna cancel the wedding. TY went to check the stuff as the aunt mentioned that  he left behind some stuff and she was curious cos she loved him. FL didn't know about his existence so she doesn't know he loved her. She turned into a dragon. Ya the book sequence is just so fake...

Looks like TY didn’t explain clearly to ML that FL doesn’t know his brother. He was there when she transformed but she didn’t see him. Did ML called off the wedding? I saw BTS of him and NX’s wedding. What a heart wrenching episode. Like you said more communication is required. I hope it gets better —too much sadness. She didn’t look like a dragon to me.